chapter 5: the plan

Stepping into the garden, you immediately felt nauseous, and it wasn't the hot sun beating down on you. You could see yourself, standing in the garden, Negan asking you to be one of his many wives.

The part you dreaded was seeing Drew. Being the nosy guy he was, you knew he would slam you with questions about last night, and why he saw Negan leaving your room.

But the garden work wasn't gonna do itself.

You saw Drew through the fence. Hoping he wouldn't notice you, you kept your head low and started picking the tomatoes. You crouched down, practically hiding behind the bush.

"Hey, Y/N." You jumped at the voice of Drew. Fuck, you thought. You stared at the tomato bush, refusing to make eye contact.

"I saw Negan leaving your room yesterday." Here we go, you thought.

"So what?" You angrily pulled the tomatoes from the bush, carelessly dropping them into the basket.

"Let me repeat that; Negan was in your room."

You stood up to your normal height. "Listen, Drew. I don't have to answer your annoying questions, okay," You sighed. "I swear to god, if you tell anyone, I-" 

He snickered. "What are you gonna do, huh?"

Defeated, you threw your arms up in defense. "I don-, just don't, okay?" You looked around the garden, noticing you were catching the attention of others around you. You lowered your arms. "Please." You pleaded. Negan would kill you if word got out that he was sneaking around in a newbies room.

He leaned in, lowering his voice. "It's gonna take a lot more than a 'please' to shut me up, Y/N. We'll make a deal." A sneer snuck onto his face. 

"Fine." You said bitterly. Sick of his antics, you left the bush, sitting at a picnic table at the other side of the garden. The flaming sun shone down on your back, making it extremely hot and sweaty. You hated summer, but at least you could get a good tan.

You buried your face in your hands, groaning loudly. First, you had the leader of the Saviors trying to get in your pants, and now you had some guy blackmailing you.

Maybe you should leave, you thought. You could get away from it all, get out of this prison. You'd be better off on your own. 

Tonight, you thought. It would be perfect. You could slip out,  the gates would be open because they were bringing in things from a supply run.

"Tonight." You repeated to yourself.

(A/N lol my writing is so shitty rn... anyways i suck at naming chapters, hope you guys are having a good day/ night. will be edited later! -b