Chapter 37~We Meet Again

(Y/N) POV

I was in the living room, hanging out with the Sanses. After about an hour of talking, I had a strange presence of something inside the library. I excused myself then rushed into the library, I saw a portal open in the middle of the library. Then I saw Error Sans step out of the portal, I was horrified to see him here. "H-How..?" I mumbled. "Well well well, who do we have here? A new puppet?" Error started to walk towards me. "What are you doing here Error?! Are you going to destroy my universe again!?" he started to chuckle at me.

"Why are you laughing?!" suddenly blue strings surrounded me, then wrapped around all over me. The strings made me fall to my knees with my arms above my head, suddenly my soul appeared in front of me. "P-Please Error! My soul is sensitive!" I blush. Error didn't care on what I said so blue strings wrapped around my soul, squeaking it. "Ah~" I softly moan. "D-Daddy!~" I moaned. Error quickly removed the strings from my soul, "WHAT!?"

"What?" I said confusedly. "The hell is wrong with you?!" Error hissed. "What's wrong with you going into someone's universe?" Error hissed at me again. "I'm suppose to destroy universes! You idiot!" the strings tighten around me making me shiver a bit. "Error can you please not be so rough on me?" he blushed. "The hell is wrong with you?!" I shrug. "I'm very sensitive..." he blushed even more. "Damn why are you so cute?" I blushed. "Why are you here?!"

"To destroy your universe, of course." I hissed at him. "Again?! You already destroyed my original universe!" he moved my chin up to look at him. "I did? Now don't you think, it's greedy of you to have a second one?" I turned my head. "It's greedy of you to destroy every single universe you see! Just why? What made you do such a thing?" I looked at him again. "Attacking me with a stupid question I see?" he tightened his strings again. "I told you that I'm sensitive!" suddenly the blue strings unwrapped from me then wrapped around all the papers in the library.

Error POV

"If you step any closer, I'll destroy all of this!" I could see she was afraid of my actions. "Error...can I ask you something? Why are you so selfish? Does helping AU's bother you so much?" I started to laugh at her. "Do you really think I'm doing this just for selfishness? I have a better question for you...do you think the multiverse, is as infinite as your lack of brain?" I moved my strings, grabbing her orb. "Imagine if the multiverse was like this stupid orb and the inside are all those anomalies called AU's..." I tighten my strings around the orb.

"What will happen...if the orb breaks?" I crushed the orb. "This library is filled with all the multiverses with worthless worlds, even AU's that were never finished! I destroyed them and Ink kept helping to make more trash. Everything has a limit, and the limit for this is forcing you to not intervene anymore." I could see tears forming in her eyes, how wonderful. "OH! I remember something! I don't care if you obey me, also my arm is getting tired...SO I'M GOING TO END THIS!" I moved my arm down, ripping all the papers.

"Yes I know, that was an excellent monologue thank you-" suddenly I noticed her crying. "Are you crying? Woah...okay? I'm just gonna go. I"ll erase you another day...so see ya!" I was going to exit this worthless universe until she spoke. "Wait. Come back, ERROR..." I was a bit scared to turn around. Nope! I'm busy, maybe later!" I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I turned around a bit to see her face. She gave me an insane like smile, giving me the death stare with her eyes. "YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED YOUR WORK YET..."

(Y/N) POV

"You were so happy that it made me cry of laughter! Look at your face right now! I'm so sorry!" I laughed. "You're so weird, you hear me!?" he screamed. "You just helped me clean up my mess!" I giggled. "WHAT!?" he screamed. "So those papers you ripped up were just random drawings I made and I scattered them everywhere in my library. Thanks for helping!" he then crashed, making me laugh my butt off. After hours of laughing, the Sanses came inside the library. "Oh hey you guys!" I giggled. "The hell! Error's here?!" Fell yelled.

"Yeah! He's making me laugh so hard." I snorted. "How did Error get here anyway?" Dance said. "Don't know but he's still crashing! Maybe I should shove him into the portal!" I pushed him through the portal then closed it. "Oh stars, that was so funny!" I giggled. "What's with all the rip paper?" Geno said. "Oh Error tried to destroy the AU's but helped me with my mess!" I noticed Reaper picking up my crushed orb. "Is this broken glass?"

"Oh that's my orb..." Reaper handed it to me. "I'll fix it later, so what'cha guys doing at the library?" I place the broken glass at my desk. "We're just checking on you since there was some ruckus in here." Outertale said. "Oh I was just meeting Error I guess." he nod. "So what do you guys want to do?"