Chapter 27~Confusion

(Y/N) POV

I waved goodbye to Blue then made a portal where Core Frisk, I expected to see them as normal but found a surprise. I saw Error wrapping the blue strings around Core Frisk, "Hi Core Frisk!" I waved at them. "Hello (Y/N)." Error turned around. "Who are you?! How did you get here?" I shrug. "Enough questions, you're my puppet now." I saw blue strings gather around me, he tried making them wrap around my soul but it didn't work. "What...you don't have a soul? How are you still alive?!" I giggled. "I do have a soul silly, you're not looking hard enough. Now can you please let go of Core Frisk?" he started to walk closer to me then looked all around me. "Where's your soul?!" he seems frustrated. "Do you need glasses Error?" he looked at me. "How do you know my name?" I shrug. "Depends, you may or may not know me but I'm (Y/N) the caretaker of the AU's."

"You're a guardian?!" I nod. "Now can you please let go of Core Frisk?" he shook his head. "Yeah right! If I would-" I snapped my fingers then teleported to Core Frisk. "Let me help." I started to untie the strings around them. "Thank you..." I looked to Error. "Hey what are you doing?!" I saw more blue strings around us. "Wanna go to the library?" they nod, I grabbed their hand then teleported to the AU library. "Welcome to the library! I believe you already know everything here so, let me ask you something how did Error get to you?" they shrug. "I'm not sure, he knows that I want to save AU's and all but...it confuses me how he was able to find where I was." I nod. "Do you think he'll find the library?" they shook their head. "He can't destroy it if you mean by that, but he maybe able to find the library like he found me." I nod. "Oh I want to say thank you, a million times for doing so much for me!" they smile. "You deserve all of this!" I smile. "You're just too sweet!" I hugged them. "Thanks." they hugged me back. "Oh (Y/N)...there's a bruise on your cheek what happened?"

"Long story short, I was visiting Underswap...maybe you can ask Blue about the whole story but his brother slapped me." they nod. "At least your soul is fine." I nod. "Well I should head to the Omega timeline." I nod. "Have fun!" a door appeared then they left. I got pretty bored in the library so I grabbed the quill set, I got the feather pen. I dipped it into the ink then started to write on my arm, I was just stribling on my arm until I realized I was actually writing something. "M...Make....them remember...?" I read outloud, I was a bit confused I was just scribbling on my arm and I wrote this. I ignored it then smeared the ink on my arm, after writing on my arm I felt a strong presence somewhere. It wasn't Underswap I knew that but it was in X-tale, I haven't yet seen Cross's universe. I portaled my way into his universe to see a blank room, suddenly I was flashed with a creepy picture of something. I blinked then I was back to reality"Cross?!" I yelled. I looked around to see if Cross was anywhere, then I started to walk around. As I walked around it started to get brighter somehow then as I continued walking I saw a monochromatic child just like Core Frisk but they were different...

(Apologies for this short chapter!)