Chapter 6

I watched the moon disappear, been replaced by the bright sun. All night I was up, refused to sleep. Because every time I close my eyes to rest, I see him. Not Azog but someone so terrifying that makes you feel so hollow inside. I continue to watch the sky, stars disappear behind clouds, the dark blue into baby blue and the cold of the night brings the warmth of the day. 

I then make my way to Almstar, who looks concerned for me. I just smile and looked at the company surrounding me. I have made conversations to all besides Thorin. And seems they all like me according to Gandalf but I still won't tell them about my past. I need to tell when they all trust me, especially Thorin. 

I then load my bag on Almstar. It looks like that it is time to move out, as I saw Thorin waking up. After the story been said last night by Balin, I have felt pity for Thorin. He actually thinks that Azog is dead. I really wanted to tell him but I couldn't. He still doesn't trust me and I don't blame him. I wouldn't trust me either after what I did. My father died because of me. This is why I need to come on this quest, even though its foolish yet brave to do so.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realized that everyone else was getting up and packing away until Thorin ordered,

"Let's move out! Oin, put out the smoke. We don't want any uninvited guests." Oin put out the smoke with dirt. I saw that Ori was struggling so I decided to help him along with his older brother Dori. I made my way over to them and asked,

"Need any help?" Both looked at me and Dori smiled.

"Thank you so much. But you don't have to you know." He said while Ori couldn't take his eyes off me.

"But it would be better if I did. And it would be much quicker." And in a flash, I had his and Ori's stuff packed and loaded onto their ponies. They were both in shock of how fast I did it. Then they smiled at me and Dori said,

"Thank you Miss Neyragrat. Thank the lady Ori."

Ori began to stutter,

"T-Thank y-y-you Miss N-Ney-Neyragrat." And he bowed. I chuckle and Dori placed a hand on his face.

"Your most welcome Master Dori and Master Ori." And I walked back to Almstar while hearing Dori say to his brother,

"Why did you stutter to her? She will think we are idiots or something now. She's a lady and a pretty one at that so in the future, speak proper."

"I couldn't help it brother. She was been so nice and pretty. She even called me Master Ori."

"Come on, on your pony."

I then went on Almstar and began riding towards Bilbo, who was just getting himself up onto Myrtle. He looked at me and said,

"Morning Mina, how was your first night out here."

"Fine but I've done this before Bilbo, like I told you before and I didn't sleep."

"But why not? Is it the...thing?" He was talking about the nightmare so I just nodded and before I could say anything else, Thorin said to was time to move out. So everyone stetted off once more.

Thorin's Pov

I woke up when I felt the sun hit my face, then realized what happened last night. We would have to get rid of the smoke if we don't want guests. As I get  up I saw the woman tending to her tiger. 

Ever since she came with us, my mind has been on her. She says she's a dwarf but dwarf women have facial hair like the males. So I wonder about something. Could one of her parents be from a different race? She has a beauty of an elf but due to her hair been short, I can see her ears and she doesn't have elf ears, so possibly she's half Man?