My Daughter's Teacher

Kai's P.O.V

I never thought I would be a mum. Especially this early. I've only just started to get my period.

Mum is trying to help but she blames herself. I can see that she does. I don't want her to but she does.

My brothers don't know what happened. They can sense that something is wrong but they don't know what.

I mean, you know your brothers aren't themselves when they try to make you breakfast in bed. I have to admit it was one of the cutest things they have done for me.

"You okay sweetie?" Nan asks.

My nan and pop know what is going on. They want to help out in every way possible. They are only in their late fifties and are going to be great grandparents.

"I really wish this hadn't happened" Pop says as he takes me in his arms.

I rest my head on his chest comfortably and hug him back. I feel safe when I'm with Pop. Like no one can hurt me. He's always been my rock.

"Do you know where your mother went?" Nan asks me.

I smile and nod my head. Of course I know.

"She went to see Brett" I say.

"Who's that?" Pop asks.

"He's my teacher. Mum and him are dating" I say happily.

"How come she didn't mention him before?" Nan asks.

"They got together like a week ago" I say shrugging.

"Do you like him?" Pop asks.

I look at him smiling and nod my head.

"He knows how to push mums buttons. I know she likes it though. If she didn't then they wouldn't be an item" I say smiling.

"Why do I get the feeling you played the role of Cupid here?" Nan asks.

I smirk and shrug as if I don't know what she means. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

Tyra's P.O.V

I watch as Brett drives over the speed limit to get to his son. I'm so curious as to know what's going on but I know I shouldn't ask.

"How old is he?" I ask.

"He should be six now. I haven't seen him in three years" He mumbles the last sentence.

Once he stops the car he turns to me with a serious face.

"You stay in the car. Don't come out. If my little boy runs out. You help him into the back and get into the drivers seat" He says.

I nod my head. He goes to get out then turns around and kisses me passionately. I watch as he walks up to the house.

Soon I see the door open with a a dark brown hairs little boy standing at the door with a back pack on his shoulders.

I watch as Brett picks the boy up and holds him close to his chest. Brett carries the little boy to the car. Helping him into the baby seat in the back.

Once the little boy is in. Brett goes to the drivers side and gets in. He kisses my cheek happily and looks back at his little boy in the review mirror.

It's like his whole life has had a grey cloud lifted. He drives away with a smile on his face. I take his hand in mine as he drives. He squeezes my hand gently.

Once I arrive at my mothers I turn to Brett.

"Would you and Ian like to meet my parents and the kids?" I ask them both.