Luke Castellan x Reader (Memories)

Hey guys, just a quick heads up (thought I'm sure you would have this worked out)

Italics = flashback/memory

non italic = present time

Enjoy~ :))))
------------------------------------------

"Mmph- I should get going" Luke pulled away tentatively. The two of you lying lazily in the long grass that fringed the strawberry fields, your head resting on the certain son of Hermes' shoulder.

Luke started to rise, but was stopped as you gently pushed him back down, your lips brushing his.
"I guess a couple more minutes couldn't hurt..." He laughed as he lay back down, pulling you closer to him.

The wave of nostalgia hit you as you sat in the exact same spot as you had been with Luke all those years ago.
It had been a year since the Titan War, and much longer since Luke had become... Majorly misguided.

As you sat there, gazing out at the never ending fields of strawberries you couldn't help but think of him. He had been perfect. He was kind and gentle, yet able to lead and fight when it was necessary. Not to mention he was good looking and had the sweetest sense of humour...
Ugh! This is what he did to you!

(Y/n) (l/n). Known around camp as good with a (w/o/c) and a complete and utter tomboy. Yet this certain son of Hermes had you stuttering and blushing madly whenever he was around! He drove you insane to say the least.

You rose out of the grass, brushing off your ripped, denim shorts, and started to make your way towards the sword arena.

"my you're a feisty one aren't you?" Luke chuckled as you repeatedly stabbed at him with your knife. You were quick and always an offensive fighter. However, Luke being the swordsman the he was, was able to block jab after jab.

"Bite me Castellan." You sneered competitively.

Originally you hadn't liked Luke... at all. You thought he was arrogant and egotistical. However that day in the sword arena you learned that perhaps you had judged a little too quickly.

The sandy-blonde haired boy threw his head back slightly and laughed. You were momentarily caught off guard, you watched the boy as his gaze met yours.
"I like it." He smirked.

"...What?"

"This... you, your fiery personality. I like it."

Blood rushed to your cheeks and too hide it you continued to jab at the blue-eyed boy, pushing him into the corner of the arena.
But by now you were breathing heavily, beads of sweat threatening to drip into your eyes. And all of a sudden, out of nowhere, Luke parried one of your jabs, disarming you and standing over you, his piercing blue eyes meeting your (e/c) ones. Your faces were centimetres apart, causing you to unconsciously step back. However being the socially awkward idiot that you were you tripped.

A strong hand wrapped itself around your wrist and caught you before you could hit the ground. Pulling you to your feet Luke sheathed his sword and smiled at you.

"...thanks." You murmured.

"You're good, swift on your feet. But you leave yourself open for someone to attack too often."

You shrugged, "a good offence is a good defence."

"No it's not, that's a lie.' He stated.

You opened your mouth to spit a sarcastic remark back at him but he stopped you. "But hey, I'd love to help you out, I could teach you a few tricks if you like?" The blonde poked you in the arm playfully.