(36) All Of You |Scarlet's POV|

He looked at me with the kind of heated up, intense look he had given me only once before, and that look scared me, made me feel aware of the things he wanted to do to me

He looked at me with the kind of heated up, intense look he had given me only once before, and that look scared me, made me feel aware of the things he wanted to do to me. A male in his prime. A beast on the prowl and ready to pounce. He was that kind of a man now.

"Lay down," he commanded, his voice rough, his green eyes sparkling perilously with naked emotions, raw like the male himself. His desire had spiked up in a matter of moments and just like that fire inside of me, he was burning too, his desire sprouting with a renewed level of intensity.

Stepping away from him, the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed. I fell backward. He got closer, eyes not moving from my face for a long time, and then, he was suddenly on top of me, his face an inch from mine, his mouth smiling a grin filled with male satisfaction.

What was this man doing to me? What kind of insanity did he bring out by just a look on his part?

I shivered as he placed his palm against the side of my face, the sparks bursting, overwhelming my body, it arched closer to him, pressed to his. I felt his arousal poking at my stomach and my breath caught in the back of my throat.

"I love your reactions to me," he whispered, breath fanning over my exposed skin and with him hovering above me, it felt like a worship of the flesh was about to begin. Or had it already?

"I love the sounds you make when I'm touching you," he said, his hand traveling to my shoulder, trailing down my collarbone then stopping at my nipple, his fingers pinching it.

A gasp rose to my lips then, as he replaced his fingers with his mouth, it turned into a moan. Flicking his tongue over my sensitive bead, he pulled it into his mouth, teeth grazing gently as he sucked on it.

The moans became screams as his hand reached my navel, traced a line down to my sweet spot.

Fingers rubbing, sensations exploding as he worked me up to a new high, I trembled underneath his expert treatment, shouting his name from my lips, urging him to give me more, take more, all that he could.

"Regan," I cried out, my desperation audible in the hoarse shout. He slid a finger inside me, grunted against my skin as that finger soaked in my desire for him.

Turning his attention to my other breast, he moved his hand in a merciless rhythm, a second finger joining the one that was already stretching my walls, preparing me for him.

It felt like eternity, the pressure spiking, my core convulsing, need tugging on my insides. He brought the motion to a halt, slipped out of me then lifted himself off of me. His hands came to my hips, fingers splaying across my buttocks as that savage male gave me a look of warning.

"I want you on your elbows and knees," he said, the tone of his voice as unyielding and unforgiving as his eyes were on me. There was no place for objection to his demand, only compliance.

He let me go and I sat up on the bed. My movements felt awkward as I obliged to his command then, taking the position he wanted me to, I felt exposed waiting for him to do what he wanted to me, to make me feel what he wanted me to feel. I felt his fingers dance across my back, down my bottom, between my tights.

"Open for me," he growled, pressing his palms to the inside of my thighs. I parted my legs, more cool air touching my hot center.

He leaned closer to me. The bond between us whispered with his voice raining on my exposed skin.

"You're beautiful," he said reassuring me when I needed that confirmation from him, when I needed him to say it, that I was more than a body to keep his sheets warm, and I was glad that he understood, that he didn't ask why I doubted what we had between us.

"The most beautiful thing in my life," he breathed out, making love to me with his words, inching closer to me, his heat radiating off of him and seeping warm on my skin. He stood still, his hardness at my entrance.

His hands trailed up, stopping at my hips, thumbs staying at my lower back, his remaining fingers weaved around me. He bent down and placed a kiss on my shoulder.

"And I want you to give me all of you, little spark," he whispered, his thumbs digging into my flesh, pressing in a circle motion on these points I never even knew could be that responsive.

"Yes," I screamed, his harsh hands on me making me flare with sensation as more liquid heat pooled between my legs.

A moment later, he sunk into me, burying his length in one hard thrust that had me shouting his name.

And he stayed true to his word. He didn't wait for me to adjust to the fullness of him before he moved his hips again, grinding in and out of me until there were no doubts, no regrets, no going back. Only us in this ancient dance of bodies.

And then, even we disappeared.

I didn't know if it was hours or days later that I came back to myself. It was probably morning I concluded noting the pale sunlight peeking through the window but I could have been wrong about this with how out of it I felt. Blissful but spent in every sense of the word, I had to force myself to just rise an inch from the bed, from his warmth that enveloped me as he slept next to me, an arm possessively snaked across my middle.

A lazy smile spilled across his face when he felt me stir beside him. His lids flew open, glowing green eyes met mine and just looking at them had me recall all that we did, all the ways we did it. My cheeks burned, letting me know I was blushing from that recollection. His smile widened, a playful spark ignited in his eyes, the sleep retreating with his own realization about the 'events' that took place between the two of us.

"Scarlet," he rumbled, the sound all male. His hand on top of me pulled me flush against him. His lips didn't need permission to descend on mine in a slow, torturous kiss that had me want more of him, all of him to myself with him pressed and hard against my belly.

My stomach churned and he let go. "You're hungry," he stated while I died with mortification, remembering our trip to the kitchen downstairs from a few hours ago. "Let's go get something to eat and check on the pack."

I nodded then looking around the chaos of the room, asked, "How long we spent here?"

He slid out of bed. Gloriously naked, he didn't bother to cover himself but instead gave me a very nice view of his behind.

"Almost two weeks," he said, reaching for his phone sitting on the nightstand. I frowned, seeing him do that, and couldn't help but wonder how he even remembered to charge his phone during our time together.

"Nine days of quality time if you want me to be precise," he went on a moment later then glanced back at me and grinned. "And I plan to have much more of that sweet body of yours, Scarlet, but let's get some food in you first and then we'll proceed by getting something else inside of you."

I groaned, hiding my burning face into my palms. He was going to kill me if he kept his teasing up.