(51) Undone |Scarlet's POV|

"I want to see you... to feel you against me," I told him when we came up for breath.

I reached for the hem of his shirt and pushed it higher. He raised his arms. I pulled it over his head and flung it aside. I looked at him, at how beautiful he was and all I wanted then was to touch him, run my hands over these sculpted muscles.

Hesitantly, his hand rose to my face to tuck a curl behind my ear. Then it traveled to my cheek, cupping it, trembling against me like he wanted to let all the emotions out, let me see- feel them.

His voice was but a whisper when he said, "You know this is going to change everything, right Scarlet?" His voice sounded shaky, raw.

I looked up at him. These eyes that had been cold and harsh on me once, these eyes that saw nothing but me now, and I believed him.

"This is going to change everything," I echoed. And how could it not when we were going to take this a huge step further, to leave everything but us behind?

His eyes fell to my mouth then a second later, his lips captured mine in a kiss that was nothing like the one before.

His hand trailed down and I felt the towel slipping from around my body. He broke the kiss and took a step back.

Slowly, inch by inch, his eyes took me in, the hot trails they left on my body making me tremble. Every muscle below my waist tightened. My heart sped up. My breaths became rapid and shallow.

When he looked up at me again, his eyes were a darker shade of green. Intense, intent.

There was a hunger in him I hadn't seen before.

"God, babe. You're beautiful," he groaned. He melted the distance between us with a single step, his hands coming to rest on my hips as he pushed me toward the bed.

I felt the moment the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed and then he was right on top of me. There was barely any space for movement as he caught my wrists in his hands and raised my arms to rest above my head.

He buried his head in my neck and I heard his deep inhale before he started kissing and sucking and biting me. Goosebumps rose as his hands moved over my body, ghosting over the top swells of my breasts.

His lips ran a trail of hot, open-mouthed kisses to the curve on my shoulder then moved down. I heard my own gasp when his lips closed over my nipple and set me on fire. I arched into his mouth.

Seconds or minutes or hours later, he rose from me and slid out of the bed. I lifted myself on my elbows to see him unbutton then unzip his jeans. As soon as the fabric slid down, he kicked off his pants and underwear and my gaze traveled south.

The sight of him was like a bucket of cold water that ripped a loud gasp out of my lungs and just then I found myself ready to bolt out of the room.

There was a lump formed in my throat so I had to clear it up before I spoke. "T-this is too big to fit," I nearly stuttered, trying not to point at... him. "I... I don't think I can—"

"Don't be afraid of me. Don't pull away," he whispered and there was something... something in his voice that shut me up.

He stalked toward me then positioned himself on his elbows and knees on top of me. His eyes roamed over me for a few seconds before his head bent to my breasts once again, but this time it didn't linger there.

He went lower, his lips kissing down my belly and then moving lower – to the place I could feel myself pulsing for him despite anxiety. I tensed when his hands caught my knees and spread me wide for him.

He breathed against my sweet spot, his thumb pressing against me to rub around gently. My eyes rolled back into my head when I felt his tongue on me, giving light, teasing licks.

A finger thrust inside me. A cry tore out of my lips from the uncomfortable sensation and then he sucked on my hardened point. Harder.

"So tight," he grunted and slowly worked another finger inside me. He went on drawing patterns with his tongue as he thrust his fingers in and out of me.

Something built. I panted as the tension spread across my body tightening everything until I felt I might explode from the pressure. I was close, so close I could hear hoarse pleas leaving my lips with his every thrust and lick.

He stopped, withdrew.

"No," I screamed.

He gave me an intense look. It both excited and scared me. Then, he clasped one hand around himself and another around my thigh. He settled against me. I trembled against him, my body nearly convulsing with the adrenaline running through it.

"I'm sorry for this," he said and began slowly pushing inside me. I felt myself stretching as my body tried to fit his length.

I closed my eyes and bit my lips. It was not as bad as I'd expected but it still hurt and yet...

It was good. Painfully good to feel the sparks flowing inside me. The bond sizzled and flared. My breath caught when he halted.

He stayed still, letting me get used to the feeling of having him inside me. The pain subdued. Pleasure replaced it. My chest heaved. My skin burned. I ached for him to move. Just move.

And then, several painstakingly long seconds later, he did and our bodies came alive.

His hands' touch burned. My heartbeat increased its pace just as he did. The rasping of sheets and our hectic breathing – the only sounds in our ears in a moment of time when we were connected.

Just us. No regrets. No holding back.

Quickening, melting under the sweetest of agonies.

"Scarlet!" My name shot past his lips and into the electrified air as he pumped into me, the length and lever of his arousal brutal.

"Scarlet." Every naked emotion audible in his whispered cry, he didn't slow the movement.

My nails on his back drawing blood, I pushed my hips to meet his thrusts, my lips parting as his mouth crashed against mine before the world faded.

I fell. For the very first time in my life, I fell.

We came undone.