NINE - Drunk in Love.

Dee

I can't believe what I just did. True, I caught real deal feelings for him and all but I never pictured myself about to have sex with him. Well, with anybody. It was different. Like, the shit that runs through your mind when you love somebody will have yo ass ready to make a baby and shit. Hell no, i wouldn't do that but it was amazing.

I feel weird as shit now tho. Like, the only people who've ever come near my pussy is whoever changed my diapers as a baby and whatever doctor helped my mom give birth. Like, I ain't ever had an intimate moment until then.

I'm downstairs in the basement watching Chres' big ass crazy family dance to some old school stuff. These folks on they Chicago step shit and it's funny as hell. I laugh watching his Great Auntie dancing. His momma walks over to me with a beer in her hand.

"DeErra, come dance with me!" Her words slur. She laughs. Got Damn when her and my mom get drunk, it's hilarious. They piss people off too.

"I don't want to." I say. She grabs my arm and pulls me off. "Come on." She says. I shake my head and start dancing to the Jackson Five. They listen to everything during parties from oldies to Country. I'm used to it tho.

I laugh, dancing with her. I walk off and sit next to Chres. He's sitting on the couch laid back, smoking a blunt. His family don't care. Everybody be blazing them hoes at the party. They literally smoke, drink, and dance until like seven am. Yeah, they some party animals. But Chres gets high when his momma Is drunk cause when she sober, she gives him hell about it.

I grab it.

"What, you wanna pass?" He asks. "No, put it out." I say. He looks at me funny.

"Hell naw. I'm finna get high as hell." He says, laughing and taking a puff from it. His eyes are red and sitting low. He's sexy as hell when he's high, on life.

"Come on, Chres put the blunt out." I say. He looks at me. "Why?" He asks.  I grab his hand.

"Let's go back upstairs. My family went to my grandmother's house and your mom is hella drunk." I holler over the music. He nods his head.

"Aight. Go ahead, I'll be up in a second." He says, drinking out of a cup of Barcadi. This boy think his ass grown when his mom be too drunk to get on him.

"Aight." I say. I stand up. He gets up and brushes his dick on my ass, walking past me. Damnit he got my pussy throbbin.  I walk upstairs and go back up to his room. I don't know where his ass went.

I take my heels off and lay back on the bed. I nod my head to "Versace"

Roc

My ass slick drunk. That liquor and weed getting to me. My cousin wanted to ask me some shit.

"What?" I ask, walking out the front door with him. We start walking up the street, headed to the store

"You got a condom?" He asks. My nigga just turned thirteen? Fuck his ass need a condom for?

"Huh?" I ask. Hold on, this weed bugging my ass. This Shit look like I'm walking on the yellow brick road.

"I said do you got a condom nigga?" He asks. "For what?" I ask. "To blow up like balloons." He sarcastically says. "Shut up. Why you want one mane?" I ask. "You know yo friend Dee?" He asks. I stop walking and look at him

"What about Dee?" I ask. "Damn why you actin like you finna hit me in my face bruh?" He asks "Again, what about Dee?" I ask. "She fine as hell. She don't ever look like that and her body sexy. Nigga give me a condom and put me on. Hook that shit up." He says.