SEVEN - Sick

Dee

I open my eyes and snatch my snap back off. Dang, I just crashed as soon as I got home. I look at the clock and it's going on twelve. Damn. I get up and grab towels and clothes.

-

I just showered and got dressed in gym shorts and a tank top. I meeeeean, who am I trying to impress?  Nobody.

I grab my phone and walk out of my room. My Lil brother Mico walks out of his room.

"I'm mad at you." He says. "For?" I ask, picking him up.

"Put me down! You not supposed to pick up a grown man." His snag teeth having ass says. I laugh

"For one, you only six. You ain't grown. And why are you mad?" I ask. He points at his door and stomps his foot

"Because you broke my door." He says. I grab his face and push him out my way. He jumps and kicks me in my jaw.

"Damn Mico!" I scream. He stands in some kind of fucked up karate position

"You don't want this." He says. I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs. He got my whole face hurting.

I walk out the house and down to Chres' house. I ring the doorbell. His momma comes to it, hugging and pulling me in the house at the same time.

"Heeeeey, you looked so grown and puurty last night. Chres don't think I know but he was beatin his meat and thought I was sleep last night." She says. I laugh.

"Dang, Momma why you put his business out?" I ask. I call her momma. Shit, She aways been a second one.

She laughs.  "He should have been more quiet. But he up there probably still sleep. That boy would sleep until night time if I let him." She says. I smile

"Yup, I already know." I say. She grabs my hand and smiles.

"I'm so glad yall are back on good terms" She says. I laugh. "Me too." I say. She pulls away and claps.

"Welp, go get him up." She says.

I walk up to his room and open the door. I close it behind me and laugh, watching him sleep. I wonder if Bahja knows this nigga sleeps with a teddy bear I got him. I go plop down on his back then stand

"WAKE UP NUUUKKA!" I holler. He jumps up and points a gun in my face. My eyes widen.

"Chre-" He lowers it and sighs.

"My bad." He says, putting it under his pillow. I grab his arm.

"You scaring the fuck out of me. Where you get that from and why do you have it?" I ask. "Just do." He says. I stare at him for a second.

"You know damn well I can't tolerate a liar..." I say. He stares at me and shakes his head.

"I didn't know who you was." He says. I stare at him.

"And yet you still continue to lie." I say. "Ain't nobody lying to you, mane Damn!  Let it go." He snaps. I push him back on the bed.

"Yes! Yes the fuck you are lying! You paranoid as hell. All yesterday you were looking around the whole time. Part of why I was ready to leave the movies is because every second you were looking over your shoulders and it was irking me. What's going on and you better not say nothing." I say.

He stares at me.

"I owe a nigga. Nigga named Lamar." He says. I sit on the floor and look up at him.

"Okaaaay, keep going." I say. He pauses. "I was sellin this nigga product. I ain't got no job so shit, I was Makin my money that way. But you know that day the officers was checkin everybody shit for drugs?" He asks. Mane I'm still stuck on how this nigga went back to selling drugs after he damn near got his leg Shot off last year.