My girlfriends brother's my mate? (bxb)

(Alex's POV)

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the time "12:37pm.. who the hells calling me?" I sighed and answered the call slightly annoyed. "Hello? Who is this?" I said my voice still raspy from just waking up. "Hey baby! Its me. I wanted to ask if you could come to a party I'm having tonight." Lisa.. my girlfriend of 3 years now.. "yeah sure. I guess I can. what time?" "Great! be here around 7! okay love you bye!" "alight, yeah you too bye." with that I hung up the phone.

I looked at the time. I have six hours I guess I get up to have something to eat.. I walked downstairs to find a note and envelope on the table. 'Alex I had to leave for work, I won't be back till next week so I left you $1,200. This money if for FOOD. please take care of yourself till I get back." ~Love Mom. Seriously? why does this always happen. I sleep in And my mom leaves on a business trip. I sighed and walked to the fridge and grabbed a raw steak to cook.

I finished cooking my steak but just enough to brown the outside. oh did I mention I'm a werewolf? maybe I didn't.. well maybe I should introduced myself. My name is Alex Gray. I'm 6'4", black hair, purple eyes, I'm secretly in the closet the only person that knew was my dad but he passed from nothing important. I'm the new alpha of my pack. I haven't yet found my mate, I won't find out till midnight since that's when I was born, I'll finally 18 yay..

I went and sat on the couch and started watching invader's zim. after it was over I shut the TV off and checked the time. 4:19 pm. I should get ready.. I walked upstairs, I grabbed a towel from the closet and went to take a shower. the water felt so good on my skin. I finished washing my body and hair, got out wrapping the towel around my waist and walked to my room. I went to my closet and put on my suicide silence band tee and dark blue jeans, slipping on my Harley Davidson leather jacket and boots. I went to the bathroom to straighten my hair. when I was finally done, I checked to time 6:44pm. "fuck.." I said to myself. "It takes 45 minutes to drive to her place.. well I guess its alright. I could be abit late." I grabbed the keys to my car and left.

<***TIME SKIP***>

I pulled up to Lisa's house hearing the loud music from down the block. I walked in and accidentally walked into someone. "Hey watc--.. Uh hey your Alex right?" God he was dreamy he had brown hair, greenish yellow eyes, and snake bites. "Y-yeah.. I'm Alex.. W-who are you?" god I'm stuttering like a fool! "Jordan, Lisa's brother. I don't believe we have met since I live with our father." He said.
Father? Lisa said her father left her mother when she was born since she was just a human just as her mother was.. She also never said anything about a brother..
Suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder. "I see you met my twin brother Jordan.. Sorry I haven't told you about him, my father took him with him since our mother couldn't care for a um.." "Werewolf." Jordan says glaring at his sister.