Chapter 2

(A/N- so I've been trying to write this for a while now and finally gave up doing this by myself since I've been having trouble. I will be writing by myself along with her at times but this way might make things easier on me. But I'm going to have my best friend whom I call Pikachu (Moonlightbeauty) helping so hopefully we can get farther then one chapter.. Sorry for that)

(Alex's POV)

"A werewolf.." I said in a bit of a whisper.
Jordan nodded then smiled. His smile is perfect, blushing slightly I put my head down. "Yeah and by the smell of it so are you." Damn.. He's good.
Lisa started to look upset and walked over to her friends.
"You want to go get a drink?" I asked.
He smiled and nodded. We both walked into the kitchen and both grabbed a shot. "So have you found your mate?"
I looked at him slightly and shook my head. "I won't know until midnight who my mate is.." I looked at my watch and my eyes widened. How long have we been talking? It's already 10:30.. "Have you? I mean if.. um if you don't mind me asking.." I asked blushing slightly.
Jordan smiled and winked at me "Actually I have but they don't know I'm their mate just yet." I fled kinda sad when he said that my heart felt like it shattered.. "Oh well um.. I'm going to go find Lisa.."
He smiled and told me she went upstairs. I nodded and walked upstairs.
I looked everywhere and still couldn't find her. I walked past her room and heard muffled noises. I put my ear to the door and heard Lisa giggling and a small moan escape her lips. I flung the door open and saw her laying on the bed drunk out of her tree with some guy from school, my mouth dropped. "You fucking slut! How the hell can you do this?! We are over! I want nothing to do with you, you whore!" I stormed downstairs to the kitchen slamming back shot after shot. Jordan came up to me and I was already wobbling back and fourth.
"Hey Alex, you okay? You should slow down a bit." His worried eyes made me feel like I should stop..
"Y-yeah I'm ggreat" I slurred.
I checked the time 11:30.. Oh wow it's getting late.
"I-I need to go hoome.." I pulled out my keys and started walked to the door, I opened the door and stumbled out to my car.
"Alex what are you doing?!" I looked and saw Jordan running up to me. He grabbed my keys and put them in his pocket. "Look Alex your not driving home, you can stay at my place tonight it's just a few houses down from here. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him
My body felt hot and my hand tingled and felt like electricity was shooting up my arm I let go of Jordan's hand blushing.
"What's wrong?"
"N-Nothing.." I said trying to hide my face.
"Okay well we're here" he said with a smile.
I looked up and felt dizzy I fell but was caught by Jordan, he picked me up and took me inside. I looked up at him and heard my wolf "Mate.. He's our mate" he growled. My eyes widened.. My now ex girlfriends brother is my mate..
"I see you know now whom your mate is." I blushed and nodded..
We sat on the couch and I slowly drifted off to sleep listening to his voice.
Damn this has been one hell of a night.. I closed my eyes slowly drifting off into a nice deep sleep.