Tears

❥Danny's POV

(Y/n) calmed down after a while. I had no idea what was wrong with her.

She seemed so...unlike herself.

We got one more day of vacation because the power at school didn't work. So they said just to go home.
I told Sam that I was going to walk (y/n) home.

❥ (y/n) POV

"I still can't believe you broke up with him (y/n)!  He was a step up for your popularity! Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't go down the social rank. Also,..."

I just kind of zoned Paulina out.

She was walking beside me, and blabbering about my stupid reputation.

That's mainly what my life is about. Going to school looking all nice with my 39383 inch heels. Acting like a bitch to everyone.
This is getting old.

And about that, freak out thing. I honestly don't know why I did that. I kinda just snapped out of nowhere! That incident that happened about 2 years ago left some kind of brain damage-ish? So it's a weird mental thing that only happens when I get super pissed I guess you could say.

I was so not ready for junior year to start. I knew it would be the same as every other freshman and sophomore day. I hated being fake, I hated not being able to be around people I actually liked. Like Danny.

(changing that (y/n) only likes d.p cause it'll be complicated af. she likes both him and d.f. mkay. srry for changing that #newwriterlmao)

My parents both got a new job over the summer that gave us a very wealthy lifestyle. They're always so busy with that job and are barely home. So that sucks too.

Literally everything sucks right now. And everything is pilling on me and trying to crush me down.

All these thoughts made my eyes watery all of a sudden. Luckily, Paulina didn't notice. She then told me she was gonna go ahead and go since I was walking really slow.

A few seconds later, Danny came up to me. I'm assuming he was walking behind us.

"Hey (y/n), you alright? What happened back there? Or you don't have to talk about it if you don't want!" He said in an awkward rush.

I slightly grinned. Ahhh, this guy never failed to make me smile.

I blinked the tears away, then looked at him.
"I'm all good, just some mental stuff going on." My voice was shaky. Wow voice, really?

Danny stopped and grabbed my shoulders and turned me face to face with him.
"(Y/n) seriously. What's up. You're not being...you. You're sad. I can see it in your eyes."

You know how when you're trying to hold back tears then someone does exactly what Danny is doing then you just burst out into tears? Yeah. That just happened.

Tears started streaming down my cheeks, and all I could do was hug Danny. I felt his arms wrap around me.

"I hate this. I hate this. I hate this." I said in between tears.

Danny didn't say anything, because he knew exactly what I meant.

Danny slightly lifted (y/n)'s head. He kissed the top of her forehead.
A light pink came across her cheeks.
He then put his forehead on hers, and they both closed their eyes with their arms still wrapped around eachother.

(Y/n) then felt better. Her sparkling (e/c) eyes fluttered open. She smiled then kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks Danny."

She gave him a firm hug before she let go. Then went on her way.

Danny stood there and touched the cheek where she had kissed him. He smiled and went the opposite way home.

"I'm so in love with this girl."

Hello my lovelies

I wanted to kinda make a 'take it easy' kind of chapter without a lot of excitement if that's okay with you guys :)
Don't wanna disappoint you guys! And I'm also in a mood where I'm listening to sad music just cause. I'm not sad haha, just a mood.

I hope you have a great New Year with many new and great opportunities! I love all of you. You guys make my day everyday.