The girl that doesn't like labels calls him 'Abercrombie'9

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!!" I yelled at him, making a scene. This was my date idea. Make a scene, draw some attention. He had no clue about my plan, but he went with it.

"Keep your voice down," he said but he was clearly fighting a smile.

"NO WHY SHOULD I?! YOU YOU! YOUR NOTHING BUT A PLAYER!" I yelled and pretended to smack him.

"ME? DON'T ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY, LITTLE MISS INOCENT, I KNOW WHAT YOU DO WHEN I'M NOT AROUND!" He was enjoying himself a little too much.

After our little show, Sterling brought me to some party. Or rather, he attempted to get me to go to some party, where he could "Show me off, whil I was still presentable and not embarassing." When he said this, I immediately told him to take me home (I had called Benji and he and Lyn went to go get his car) instead, he drove faster towards the party. He had to, literally, drag me out of the car, I was kicking and yelling. No, I wasn't sreaming. My throat already hurt from screaming before. Eventually he had gotten me into the house in which the party was taking place and he had managed to keep me from escaping, keep in mind I did not say trying to escape. After he handed me a few drinks, and I decided to down them to keep from actually having to experience this awful party, everything kinda' got fuzzy...