Prologue

A/N(As of 3/25/2013):

★ ON HIATUS IN THE ONLINE WORLD. NO UPDATES.  Will have an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT SOON. PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH. Once it is confirmed It will be a drastic change but I hope you can bear with me. WEBSITE for SOFTCOPIES of FINISHED STORIES is temporarily BLOCKED/UNAVAILABLE because of the statement ABOVE.★

-PV- 

Prologue:

CRYSTAL'S POV:

"I have been hurt by what he did. "

"I loved him with all my might."

"My bessy said I always lost my composure and principles when I'm with him."

"But I didn't care. and now. . . I'm hopeless and null inside."

then I met a CCG(Certified Computer Geek) 

"He's weird. totally nerd. But I guess he's not that nerd when he came and save me. But then, CAN HE?!?"

LEONARD'S POV:

"I didn't care about the world, I just love doing my passion."

"One night, I saw a beautiful girl that stunned in the depth of the darkness."

"By the first glance, I knew I was hooked up with her."

"But I saw the emptiness in her eyes. Full of sorrows, pain and agony. She seems totally unreachable. Maybe I'll just keep on Dreaming of You"

************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

> matagal pa po itong ma update kasi I swear tatapusin ko muna ang otaku girl bago ko ito simulan kaso malikot tlga kamya ko eh kaya na type ko na lang ang prologue ng sequel nato. whahahaha kung hndi pa ninyo nabasa ang prequel nito na otaku girl you can click the external link located at the side :)