~Chapter 3~

We're soooo sorry that we made you guys wait so long! I hope you guys haven't forgotten about us. Well this is LoveMeSweetly16 formally known as PluzSizeBarbie. I hope you like this chapter I've been thinking about in for a while.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALEXANDER

   I don't know why but I couldn't get her out of my head. She seemed so fucking familiar but I can't seem to remember whether I've met her before or not. Natalia, that's such a sexy name. Her hair. Her smile. Her eyes. Everything about her was sexy but I couldn't let myself fall for her. I wouldn't let myself fall for her. If I did, she'll just end up as another victim on Ax's list. Damn Ax! He's always doing whatever the fuck he wants and it pisses me off! But no this time. He's not going to get to Natalia. I thought to myself as I lied across the hotel bed.

It's already been two weeks since I went to the bar and seen Natalia. I've avoided it purposely but sometimes I find myself heading towards it. I can't help the urge to go there and grab Natalia, bring her back here and fuck her like there's no tomorrow but I can't do that. Not with Ax, so I settle with whatever chick clings onto me from the street or another bar. But I bet that the sex would be ten times better with Natalia then any of those other hoes. Today, I was riding solo but I doubt that it would last for long. Ax has been quiet lately and something tells me that he's about to start some shit and soon.

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I stared at myself in the still broken mirror before turning on the shower. As I'm about to step into the shower, someone knocks on the door. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the door. I opened it and there stood a petite bleach blond. The first I've seen in this town since I've gotten here. The girl was maybe in her early twenties or so.

She looked up at me and her grey eyes widend as she observed my moderate muscular and half naked body.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said as she began to blush. "I'm looking for Alexander Mason."

"That's me. What's up?" I asked, having the feeling that this is going to turn out bad.

"Um..." She paused. "I doubt if you would remember me but I'm Liana. We went to school together. High school, I mean." I stared at her and unlike Natalia, I didn't recognize her even in the least.

"Sorry, but I think you have the wrong Alexander Mason. I've never seen you before." I finally said.

"We used to be friends. You walked past my job a couple of weeks ago." She said.

"Really now?" I said lifting an eyebrow to her. She smiled and blushed and I rolled my eyes at this childish flirting. Please someone come and take this hoe away before I snap. I thought to myself annoyed.

"I can help with that." I heard my own voice say. Shit! was my only thought for I already knew who it was, Ax. I turned to confirm my observation and I was right. There he stood, the exact reflection of myself, by the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Long time no see, Alex." He said with a devilish grin.

"Alexander?" Liana said realizing that I was distracted.

"Excuse me but I've got to go." I said quick closing the door. Liana went to speak but I closed the door on her before she could say anything. I stood at the door with a look of disgust on my face and stared at Ax. "What the fuck do you want?" I finally snapped.