Their Coming Part 4

__________________________________________________________

Tamara Pov

Well I know that I was pretty mad though but what Aniya did was just low, that's usually not like her at all. She let jealously get the best of her. I saw Aniya walk up the steps to go find Yn room. I wish her good luck because when Yn is mad, she's just a whole new person. I wonder what Craig said to keep her sane. Maybe I should ask him.

"Craig can I speak to you right quick" I said 

"Yeah" 

I lead him outside where the pool was and sat down beside the pool and put my feet in it.

"So what's up ma" he said in the most sexiest way ever. Lord knows I would've just fainted right at that moment but I had to just keep my cool though.

"How did you calm Yn down like that" 

"Well me and here are like brothers and sisters, so all I said it's not worth fighting for something that's not even a goal. Like what's that gonna solve. For example Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  fought for freedom not just because someone called you a name or something, they are just hating so let them hate, but what I'm guessing is that Aniya is jealous because Yn living with me and the boys and haven't told y'all."

Well damn this boy right here is wise and like.....damn. I nodded in agreement with what he just said.

I turned in Prod's direction and saw looking at me before I could ask why he was looking at me. He kissed me softly on the lips.

"That's why I'm looking at you" 

OMGDMFG!!!! (Oh My Got Damn Mother Fucking Gosh)

Did he just....really....no this can't be happening.......YAY!!!! But this isn't fair Aniya likes him wayyyyyyy more than I do. We haven't even been fighting that much no more because I have a little thing for Roc.

"Prod I can't d-"

"SOMEONE HELP ME" I heard Aniya scream.

______________________________________________________________________