Part 2 - Kids POV

~Kid's POV~

Maka. Soul. That's all I thought when Black Star kicked down the door. Are they all right? Are we too late? I hope not, pray that we're in time to save them from the Demon Sword.

"Don't worry guys, I GOT THIS!" Black Star called out, seemingly trying to reassure us. Actually, it only ticked me off even more.

I rolled my eyes and commanded Liz and Patty to turn into their weapon forms. They immediately obeyed, and in a matter of seconds, I had assumed Reaper Arts "Sin" Stance. My pinkies on the triggers on the shotguns, I fired a few shots at the Demon Sword.

It deflected all of them. Not one shot injured Crona. Not one. A faint shot a fear flashed across my face before I could do anything to stop it.

I let put an inaudible gasp. If I couldn't shoot him, how could I injure this Demon Sword? The black blood hardened and deflected my attacks, but how could I do some internal damage? I could try to use my soul wavelength to attack from the inside, like Black Star does, but I'm not quite certain it will work. But I can't rely on Black Star this time. By the looks and sounds of it, Black Star's not able to fight much more.

As I was pausing to think of a strategy, Crona lunged forward, and swung his mighty Demon Sword at Maka. Only, it didn't hit her. It would've sliced her open had Soul not changed back into his human form and blocked Maka, taking the hit.

He screamed and wailed in agony, clutching his chest and breathing raggedly as he fell to the floor.

"SOUL EATER!" Maka, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, Black Star and I cried out at the same time. I rushed forwards to keep him from hitting the floor, forgetting about Liz and Patty, and ripping the sword out of his chest and flinging the disgusting thing across the room.

Soul fell back into my arms, his shirt soaked with thick, red blood. It just kept pouring out the deep wound on his stomach. His eyes fluttered closed, but I could tell he wasn't unconscious, not yet. But he wasn't breathing properly either.

His breathing came in short, ragged breaths, and the more he struggled to breathe properly, the more blood came pouring out of the wound. I was soaked in Soul's blood, but it didn't really matter to me at that moment. All I could do was keep Soul away from that Demon.

I held him while the others attempted to fight off Crona and Ragnarok, but even though it was two-on-five, we just couldn't hope to beat that Demon. That was when Stein and Spirit appeared. I don't really remember how the fight went down, just that Crona got away, but all I cared about was that Soul would be alright.

Near the end of the fighting, Soul's eyes fluttered open briefly, and I gazed into his blood-red eyes. He looked a bit surprised to see me holding him, but he didn't try to move or anything. He just smiled lightly, and I returned it, though it probably looked more like a grimace. Then, Soul just closed his eyes and welcomed darkness.

~Author's Note~

Hey! It's BlazingGoldenWarrior! So....yeah. Vote! Comment! Subscribe! Follow! Yesh! How do you think it's gong so far? Do Saroo and I make a good team? ~Blaze aka Katie whatever is fine :P