Chapter 7- Should I Forgive Or Forget?

Ross' (P.O.V.)

I can't believe what just happened. A fucking whore may have just ruined my relationship. I can't believe she just walked away from me. I know she changed me and I can't risk losing her. So I decided to text her while I ate at the food court.

R: Hey baby, listen I'm so sorry about what happened. Forgive me?;)

I sent it and about 20 minutes later she responded.

S: I don't know yet Ross. Give me a while to think.

I store at my phone in surprised. I felt like throwing my phone across the food court because I was so angry an aggravated. When I finished eating I went outside to my car. I was about to get in when Mara was walking over. "what do you want." I said annoyed. "oh come on Rossy it's not like that ugly bitch is gonna forgive you! How about we go back to your house with a little hate sex?" she asked. I store at her like she was crazy. "HELL NO!! GO AWAY YOU RUINED MY FAVORITE RELATIONSHIP!!!" I yelled out to her. "Fine! But you will come around, they always do!" she said and with that she walked away. I got in my car and drove to Sarah's house which is, somewhere? I texted Kamara.

R: Hey! What's Sarah's address? She never gave it to me when she left the mall.

And a few seconds later, she responded.

K: **** Burgewood Road.

R: Thanks:)

I drove to her house afterwards.

Sarah's (P.O.V)

I ran upstairs avoiding contact with my aunt Portia. "Hey hunny! I'm leaving to go to the show, wanna come?" she asked. "No." I muffled from my pillow. "Okay sweetie. I'll be back later okay?" she said. "whatever." I replied. She closed the door and left. I sat up and thought deeply about Ross. Should I forgive him or forget him? I suddenly broke out of thought when someone knocked at my front door loudly. I went downstairs and opened the door. Of course. Ross Shor Lynch at my freaking door. "Hey baby." he said. "hey." He leaned in and I did too. I don't know why but I missed his kisses. I smashed my lips into his and we madeout. I backed up from the kiss and dragged him upstairs. I pushed him on the bed. I turned on some music. Write your name came on and I waited for it to get faster. When it did started dancing and striping for him. I saw he started to get a boner. I smiled and got on top I him with only my bra and underwear. I grabbed him and pulled him up. I put his hands on my hips and danced on him. I could feel him get hard. I stripped him down and gave him a blow job. He moaned and groaned. About 10 minutes later he came in my mouth. Before I swalloed it, I got up in his face and showed him. He smiled and I swalloed it. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He tore off my bra and underwear. He got on the bed and kissed me down from my neck to my boobs. He put one in his mouth and sucked on it. I moaned quietly. He rubbed my other nipple making it stone hard. He finished and went down to my vagina and licked my kilt. I moaned and he smiled. He put 2 fingers in me out of nowhere and I gasped. He licked my cult and fingered me. I moaned loudly and had an orgasm on his fingers. He licked it off and grabbed a condom out of his pocket. I smiled as he put it on his d**k. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." he said. Now I wanted him inside me even more. He put himself inside me and I moaned. He didn't even start slow he just went fast and hard. We moaned loudly. He did one last push before he collapsed on my bed as we caught our breathe back in place we heard the door slam. We looked at eachother and put on our clothes on again. "Stay in here." I said to Ross. He nodded and I went downstairs. I looked at who it was. Oh it was just my aunts. Wait!!! They can meet Ross! I avoided them and ran upstairs. "Hey! Come meet my aunts!!" I said to him. "okay!" Ross replied. When we got downstairs, Ross looked at them with his mouth dropped. I giggled and looked at him. I slammed my foot on his and he shrieked. "Aunt Ellen and Aunt Portia, this is my boyfriend Ross. Ross these," I gestured to my aunts. "are my aunts!" I said. "hi" he said shortly and quietly. I giggled. "Ross," my aunt Ellen said. "yes mam?" he replied. "you better take care of her! If you break her heart, I'll break your face!" she finished. "Aunt Ellen!!!" I exclaimed to her. "come on Ellen! Let them stay down here and we'll go upstairs." my aunt Portia said. I nodded and they went upstairs. I grabbed Ross' hand an sat him on the couch. I sat next to him and he kissed my lips. He deepened the kiss by standing me up and putting his hands on my hips. He kissed even harder and pushed me up against the wall. I pulled back. "shhhhh! Ross don't be so aggressive! My aunts will get mysterious and come down here!" I whisper yelled to him. "Sorry babe!" he said to me as I walked back to the couch and sat down. He sat next to me and put his arm around me. I snuggled up on his chest. "Sarah?" he asked me. "yes baby?" I said and looked up at him. "I think I love you." He said. I felt a tear come to my eye. "Rossy, I think I love you too." I replied. We kissed passionately and sat there. My eyes started to flutter closed and I fell asleep. I knew I had just fell for the bad boy. Well I think he's changed.

Hey guys!!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! Cause it may be a while till I can update again! But I love all my readers! You guys are the ones that get me pumped to make another chapter!! I'll update soon guys!! Love you!!😘😘

Love,

Sarah😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍