Chapter 3- Friday Finally!

Ross' (P.O.V)

I can't wait to see Sarahs sexy ass again! I'm gonna call her. I tapped her number in my contacts. Someone finally picked up after a few rings.

S: Hello? 

R: Hey

S: Who is this?

R: Its me Ross

S: Ross what the fuck?! How the hell did you get my number?!

R: Well while you were outside of class, I may or may not have put your number in my phone and mine in yours...

S: ROSS!! IM GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I GET TO SCHOOL AND SEE YOU!!

R: Kay babe, see you then.

S: UGGHHHH

And with that, she hung up. Thats weird that she doesn't like me. Well Kamara came over to my house to see Rydel and I overheard them talking about a sleepover and Sarah coming over. YES THEN I CAN FLIRT AND MAKEOUT WITH HER!! I walked to school cause my house is right across the street from the school. 

Sarahs (P.O.V.)e 

I went in my closet and put on a Valentino R.E.D. silk dress with a lace trim and my black pair of peep toe wedges. I curled my hair and put some mascara and watermelon lipgloss on. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. "Hey hunny! You look very pretty today!!" My Aunt Ellen told me. "Thanks! I love you guys. Oh and it is okay to go to my friends house tonight right?" I said and asked. "Yes hunny have fun!!" My Aunt Portis said. "Thanks! Bye! Love You!" I said and walked to school.

******At School******

I walked around looking for Ross. I saw him with his friends. I ran and screamed "ROSS LYNCH YOU ARE DEAD!!" He looked at me and smiled. I ran and tackled him to the floor. "Hey!" He said and smiled. I rolled my eyes and smiled. He rolled on top of me and helped me up. He put his hands on my hips but i took his hands off. "You look extra sexy today!" He said and smirked. I loked down and blushed. I walked away and the boys whistled. I flicked them off and walked to class. "Hey Kamara!!!" I said. "Oh hey girly!!" She replied. "You look very nice today!" She said "Thanks!" I replied. "Im sooo ready to go to Rydels tonight!!" She said. Class started and went by slow.  Correction! The whole day went by slow!!!! When school ended, we walked to Rydels house. 

~~~ Hey guys!! Im felling this story is gonna be good!! I will update soon but im gonna read to get ideas!!