13) The Morning After

When I woke up I could feel my head slowing moving up and then down again. I felt warm almost too warm but I somehow didn't want to move away. I could hear a steady beating coming from whatever I was resting on, it was soothing. As I opened my eyes I realised I was lying on Har, his bare chest was my pillow. He must have felt me move because he spoke gently.

"Morning beautiful." At first I felt confused and a little bit giddy but then I remembered last night and the...kiss. I quickly sat upright and moved away from him.

"Don't do that Har, we aren't that. We don't say things like that to each other." It made me feel uncomfortable and I didn't know why.

"But Car I was just going along with the bet, isn't that the whole point of this thing?"

"Well maybe I'm sick of messing with each other's heads." I honestly didn't know why I was so annoyed but I felt like I needed some time alone to think and Har calling me beautiful definitely wasn't going to help in getting my head straight.

"Car, all I did was say good morning, chill will you?" I shook my head and started to move away from the bed but as I did he grabbed my arm and pulled me back so I was lying down. As I lay there he climbed on top of me. This time it was much less intimate.

"I'm sorry." I nodded.

"I'm not really mad." I gave him a quick, somewhat flirty smile. Hey the bet was still on whether I liked it or not.

"Good." He whispered. As he did so I could see he was moving forwards so our faces were coming together. I couldn't let him kiss me again, not until I had my head straightened out.

At the last second I turned my head so he kissed my cheek and the hurt on his face was so clear a blind man could see it.

***********************

Hey,

So short, just a little bit to let you guys know I'm still here!

Been so busy with exams and my new job I just never have time sorry.

Georgia x