Cullen, Potter, and Company

Dedicated to Emma (a.k.a. white-grape-popsicle), who helped me with the title and a million other stuff

*********************************************************************************************************

    A white, empty space. Suddenly, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Severus Snape, Fleur Delacour, Remus Lupin, and Draco Malfoy appear.  Next, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Jacob Black, Rosalie Hale, Emmett Cullen, Carlisle Cullen, Esme Cullen, Alice Cullen, and, Jasper Hale  appear.

     All of them start to look around and wonder where they are. A voice booms out.

Voice: "I HAVE BROUGHT YOU HERE TO MINGLE WITH THE OTHER CHARACTERS AND I WILL OBSERVE YOU!"

Emmett: shaking his fist " We are not characters! We are real people! We shall be treated like one, too! I'm only speaking for the Twilight people, you know."

Ginny: takes out her wand and points it at Emmett " Shame."

Harry: " Your pale skin makes you all look like Voldemort..."

Carlisle: "Who?"

Fleur: " Are your eyes supposed to look like zat?"

Rosalie: " Are you supposed sound like that?"

Fleur: " I am French!"

Rosalie: "Hmmph."

Bella: "Edward? Who are all these crazy people?"

Edward: hugging Bella " I don't know."

Jacob: rolling eyes "Cut the crap, will you?"

Ron: to the Twilight characters " Who are you people?"

Emmett: " Who are you?"

Draco: " What do you think, Muggles? We're wizards!"

All vampires: "We are vampires!"

Hermione: " Ooh, vampires? I've read all about them!"

Copyright © 2012 anniema3