Chapter - 2

"Come out come out where ever you are...". I hear him saying. "You can't hide forever Lina

I put my hand over my mouth so I can't let out a giggle.

"Are you in the bedroom?" I hear him walking around the bedroom while I'm hiding in the closet. "Or are you maybe..." I hear him walking closer. "In..." I listen closely but I can't hear him anymore. "Here" I hear him saying when the door opens. I let out a scream with a laugh. "Found you"

He drags me out of the closet, and when I'm out he throws me over his shoulder.

"You naughty girl." He says while he walks out of the room. I feel him walking off the stairs. When we're in the living room he sets me down on the couch and took a few steps back.

He comes closer again, but before he could reach me he collapse onto the floor.

"Nick?!" I want to stand up but I can't. It's like I was gloomed to the couch.

I see him moving and looking up to me. "It's okay baby... We'll see each other in the after life" His head falls down after that.

"No Nick!" I want to go over him but I can't move! "No... No don't die... please wake up!"

I sit up straight. I look around the room and see that I'm on my parents couch. It was just a dream.

Out of nowhere I feel something moving against my legs. I look over and see brown/blond hair. That isn't my dad nor Nick...

Then it his me...

Moms birthday. My dad dying. Nick dying. Sally dying. Mrs Dawn dying. Car crash. helpless boy. Dead father. Niall... Disease!

I jump of the couch. "I'm supposed to be dead..." I say to myself. I walk around the room. In the corner of my eye I see Niall moving. "Are you alive?!"

He looks at me with a confused look. "Yeah...?" He sits up and looks around. "Wait.. We're supposed to be dead?"

"I know! I don't understand... They said the end of the humanity?" This isn't right! "Maybe there are more survivors!" I tell him wile walking to the door. I'm debating with myself if I should open it or not.

What do I have to lose?

I open the door and look back at Niall before looking outside. It looks just like before... Only there are more people on the ground.

"Maybe we should go and look what's in the city?" Niall's says while he stands next to me out of nowhere. "I mean.. what do we have to lose?"

I nod. He's right. I want to take a step out of the house when Niall beats me in it.

"I'll go first." He tells me with a reassuring smile. "Wait here until I say its safe."

He walks out of the door and off the stairs from the front porch. He looks around. He finally looks back at me and nods. I walk out of the house and walk over to him.

Ok.. Scratch when I said there were only more people on the ground... It looks like the whole neighbourhood is on the street.

"I don't know if its a good idea to walk..." He says while looking around. "I mean there's a lot of damage... what if something of a building brakes and falls on one of us." He looks back at me. "If we have a car or we can drive away or something."

He has a point. Wait...

"I have a car, at home?" I say.

"You have?! Where is it?" He says while looking at some cars.

"At my house... I don't live here..."

"And where do you live?"

"Just a few blocks away from here." I tell him. "We can walk?"

He nods and I walk to the direction of my house, with him following me. I stood still when realisation hits me. I turn to him. "Nick has the keys in his pocket..."

He looks back at the house. "I'll get them." He turns around and walks back to the house. When he was at the house he turns to me. "I think its safer if you come inside too."

There is this vibe outside what I don't like. It feels like you can be jumped any second. I nod to him and walk back inside with him.

"Wait here." He says. Does he really think I will go there? I take a seat on the couch and wait patiently for him coming back.

"What the fuck!" I hear him yelling from upstairs. "They're gone!" He says while he was running of the stairs.

"What do you mean gone? They're dead... they can't just walk away!" I say.

"They're gone! No body's... no clothes... the beds are empty!"

What? That's not possible?!

I run to the window and look out over the street. The people... they're all gone?! I run past Niall up the stairs and go to one of the bedrooms, empty. I run to another one, empty. All of them are empty? How's that possible?! Its looks like they just vanished?

"How's that possible?" I ask myself. I turn around and see Niall in the hallway looking at me.

"At least they aren't going to stink." He says. Does he think this is funny?! "What are we gong to do now?"

I was about to say something but I was cut of by a noise that comes of the closet  in the hallway, next to Niall.

He walks over to the door but before he could open it I jumped on him. "Don't!" We fell onto the ground with me on top of him. "You can't just open that door? You don't know what's behind it?! How far we know is that all the humans are dead?!"

I realised I was still on top of him. Awkward. I removed myself from him and stood up, he does the same and clears hit throat.

"Right, all the humans are dead... so its a cat or something?" Really? That's his comeback. I reaches for the door handle and turns it. He looks back at me one more time before throwing the door open with full speed and he jumped back so he stood in front of me.

We both look into the closet. What was in there surprises us.

"Oh my god..." I say

"What the fuck is that?" He says.

It turns to us and it drops my sister.

***********************************

Another chapter.

The story is going to have a twissst,... :)

xx