Prologue

* Angelina's POV *

"Wakey wakey"

"Shut up and let me sleep!" Who wakes a person up on a Sunday? No matter what time it is... you just don't... I open my eyes and see the beautiful green eyes of my -already- one year old boyfriend... Nick

"C'mon babe, we're going to miss your moms surprise party"

"So will it be"

"No!" I feel the blankets being pulled off me. "Get out Lina." There's that awful nickname again... But the seductive tone in his voice make it all alright. "Do you want me to get a cup of water? Just like last time."

"No" I mumble into my pillow.

"Are you sure? I mean... I would love to do it again." I mumble a little 'no' back. I feel the bed shifting and he turns me around. I open my eyes again and look in his beautiful ones, I'm just a sucker for nice eyes. "Please..." He begged while kissing the top of my nose.

"Alright fine! Thank you for ruining my Sunday morning!" I say while standing up.

"Don't thank me, thank your mother"

"I'll make sure I do..." I walk into the bathroom and do my morning routine. Taking a shower, brushing my teeth, doing my hair and final but not least... my make up. I walk out of the bathroom into the small living room with an open kitchen. Nick was in the kitchen, with his back facing me. Probably making breakfast.

I take a seat on the couch and look around the room. I'm so proud of this place. Its my first OWN house. That's right... I live together with Nick. He asked me to move in with him, but his apartment's a little too small for two people to live in... so my parents brought this house for me. I can never thank them enough!

-

"Ready to go?"

"Yes, let me just get my coat." I response to Nick.

"Coat? Its warm outside?" He's right about that... but something told me to bring a coat? I always listen to myself.

"Well it wouldn't hurt me." I put on the coat and walk over the door that was already open. Nick closes the door behind him and he walks over to his car. I just got a weird feeling over the car. What's up with me today?

"Nick?" He turns around. "Can't we just walking to my moms?"

"Why do you want to walk if there's a car waiting for us?"

"I-I don't know... Just please?" He sighs and walks over to me and takes my hand. I kissed his cheek as a showing of appreciating.

-

We reach my moms house and the door was already open. That's how my parents are, always welcoming everyone.

"Hello!" I yell into the house.

"Angelina!" I see my little sister Sally running up to me. I open my arms and embrace her into a big hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, troublemaker." She laughs at my joke and walks back into the living room. Sally is the one I miss the most since I don't live home anymore. She's just 7 years old... but the best thing that ever happened in my life.

"He dad." I walk into the kitchen I give him a kiss on his cheek. "When is mom coming back?"

"Over 15 minutes." That means we have plenty of time.

"Ok, I'll be watching TV" He nods and goes back into whatever he's cooking. I walk into the living room and see Sally sitting on Nick's lap. "Look at those, being cute and stuff." I ruffle Nicks his hair and sit next to him.