Teen Smackdown Pt. 2

Two years later

Maria

I sat. Man, why did they torture us with math? I swear whoever invented this was seriously mentally ill. I was impatient for summer to start.

West Drive always had interesting summers. Thankfully all that drama had been put behind them. Well, almost. Jamie just couldn't seem to drop Chris.Oh God. I swear if she even thinks about that boy I am going to slap her to the end of summer! There was enough drama going around school.

Summer.

Sweet freedom.

I am the only one who hasn't had any kind of boy experience. Sad isn't it? Fifteen and never went farther than having a crush on a boy. Well, unless you count kindergarten but I think you get my point. Anyway, that will change.

There's this boy. Not even. He's the boy. He's amazing. He's taller than me, which isn't very hard, around 5'6" or 5'7", lean yet muscled. Shaggy,brown, wavy hair and the most amazing eyes you could dream of. They were a stormy yet a clear grayish blue. It was like the sky clearing right after it rained. My favorite time. You know how it can be all dark and stormy out and you're in school? I love it. It just seems to make the fake fluorescent bulbs glow brighter and almost makes school bearable.

Almost.

His name was Marcus Miracle. And oh boy, was that kid one heck of a miracle. Ok so I rarely ever describe a boy as more than cute or adorable but he was hot. Yep, no other way to describe him.

Moving on, I have ten minutes until this torture is over and I can run like heck and get out of here. Hallelujah. I was meeting up with Jamie and then we were screaming down those hallways. Freshman year was over! We were meeting up with Serena later.

Serena was a year younger and went to a private Lutheran school. She had already been out for two weeks and was at a volleyball camp. Or was it basketball. Or was she just sleeping. Hm. She's always so busy it's hard to keep up with her.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggg!

Yes! I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door. Papers we flying everywhere, screams were reverberating off the walls.I spotted my best friend. She had her head pressed against her locker.

"Jamie! Over here! Jamie!JAMIE!". She finally turned. Why did she look like she'd been crying. I sighed and rushed over thinking we hadn't even made it to one hour of summer before the drama started. I prayed that it at least didn't involve Chris or his ass was grass. "Uh, Jamers what's wrong?". She sniffled.

"He cheated on me."