Pilot

Hey guys so I decided to start a new story!

Don't worry am still continuing my other one <3

The difference is that this story is a Justin and Ariana love story! So like I ship them so hard and I got inspiration from watching a movie so I decided to write it! I hope you guys like the first part!

Song: Through the dark by One direction (listenonrepeat.com) agian you can listen to this song as you read, I wrote this part listening to this song and it kinda has to do with the pilot lol

Okay enjoy! :)

Ariana: 19 years old. Is not dating anyone. She is living in boca raton with family.

Justin: 19 years old. Still getting over the heartbreak that just struck him. Lives in Boca alone.

Two very famous superstars lives will change after one trip. Ariana Grande's life and career is at the best right now, She has just released her new album and best of all toured with teen heartthrob, the one and only Justin Bieber.

Justin's life is at a rough spot right now. After getting over a huge heartbreak His taking a break, not from his fans, beliebers, but from all the media and idiot people out there that judge him every second of his life.

But a very dangerous event will happen that will bring them closer together, and they will go through a lot together. Will they end up falling in love? will Justin finally find his true love? will she fall in love with him? has she been in love with him, she just never knew it?.

Ariana's POV

All night I couldn't sleep right, I just had this bad feeling in me, like something was bad was going to happen. I've been having nightmares of me drowning. It's very strange sometimes I wake up screaming, my mom is worried but it's normal right? everyone has nightmares.

I moved around in bed stretching and waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light of the room. I sat up on my bed looking around my room, not sure what I was looking for. I slid out of bed and walked over to the balcony, walking out having the perfect view of the ocean.

I closed my eyes and took in the sent of the water and enjoying the fresh air. I smiled at the sight of people below swimming and laying at the beach.

"Ariana are you wake?" I heard someone say at the door

"Yes mom, come in" I was still looking over the balcony down at the ocean

"Am glad you didn't wake up screaming this time" My mother said entering the room

"Yeah that's nice, I don't know I feel like today is a good day, I feel normal" I smiled taking in the air once more

"Am glad, now get ready we have a very important lunch date today." She said walking to the door

"With who?" I asked

"With scooter and pattie" She said stopping at the door

"Pattie?" I questioned "As in Justin Bieber's mom?."

"No Pattie as in the author" She said

"Hahaha, very funny mom"

"Yes Justin Bieber's mom" She laughed "And am pretty sure he will be there too" She smiled

"Really??" I've never actually like met Justin where we could have a conversation or see him for more than 5 seconds backstage

"Yeah, scooter has something planned for us" , She walked out of my room "So please hurry and get ready" She finally left