One Small Thing Can Change Everything! chpt 1

Heyy

This is my first long story. ((YEAH))

This chapter is really important, though not much happens. Just so you know the next few chapters will be a lot more entertaining!

PLEASE tell me what you think, i would really appreciate it!

Comment;Vote:Fan???!

But other wise...

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lucy!" squawked a high pitched voice for the millionth time.

"LUCY LUCY LUCY!!! GET UP NOW"

I pulled my duvet further over my head and tried to blank out that irritating sound.

"LUCY ELIZABETH GREENWOOD, GET YOUR A*S OUT OF THAT BED RIGHT NOW!" screamed my step mum.

"Get lost", i sighed as i rolled over.

"No, now. Your father wants to talk to you,' then she flicked her hair and strutted out my room. How my Dad can find that b*tchy piece on monstrosity attractive i have no idea.

I groaned . Why are mornings so painful? I threw my duvet off my bed, a sudden rush of cool breeze swirled around me. I fought against my instincts to curl up in a ball and go back to sleep. Instead I hauled my legs off the edge of my, then heaved my body up, so i was sitting.

BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP

BEEP BE...

I slammed my hand down on to the top of my alarm clock. 07:00!!! Why the hell is my dad waking me up at 7:00 on a Saturday, in the summer holidays?! This better be important!

As you can probably tell i am NOT a morning person. Seriously teenagers need there sleep! I can tell you now even in the holidays i don't get enough sleep. I'm not a lazy person, in fact i think i try and do as many things as i can at once.

I took my time doing my daily routine. It wasn't that i didn't want to talk to my dad. But when he sends that piece of dirt to wake me up, I.............It's her I'm annoyed with not him. She has been mistaken for my older sister many times in the past. How can she just walk into this family and expect me to respect and love her, when she wears tiny outfits and sucks my dad's face off. I love my dad and don't no what I'd do without him but come on her...

I slowly shuffled my way over to my dresser and looked up into the mirror above it. My usually long, slightly wavy hair, was knotted and looked like an out of control hedge. My blue eyes were blood shot, due to lack of sleep. My eye make up from last night was smudged down my tried face. I sighed, then made my way into the bathroom across the landing. I slipped off the black dress i had been wearing from the night before and turned the shower on.

I know exactly what your thinking. You think i went out partying, got very drunk, then got off with some random guy?! Well i can tell you now I did not nor will not do that. I think the sl*ts who do that are cheap and nasty. What i was doing last night wasn't really that interesting. Basically I was playing my guitar at a local gig and several of my friends needed a lift home. By the time i got back here it was 2:30.

I slipped into the shower. The warm water trickling down my body was slowly waking my senses up. Once I was washed. I wrapped a towel around my soaking body, then went back into my room. I decided to dress simply; small denim shorts and a vest. Finally England had got round to having a HOT summer. About time really!

I added a small bit of eyeliner and mascara, left my hair to dye naturally, then i headed down stairs. I could hear my dad's voice coming from the kitchen.