Untitled Part 16

*2 weeks earlier*

The first chance I had got, I called for Mikey. He came to my room and before he could talk, I grabbed him by his ear. "What the hell Michael?! There is no damn way yall are doing this without me! How stupid are you? Don't you know she will betray you the first chance she gets?"

"Ow- Fay, stop! wait! It's not what you think!" He begged.

"Not what I think? I swear Mikey, sometimes you don't think!" I yelled as I released his ear and slapped the back of his head.

"Listen Fay, she threatened me! She has bugs in the servants quarters! She already knew what we were planning. She said that either we let me be apart of it or she would go to the Royals. I told her that she could be a part of it and her condition was that we kicked you out. What the hell was I supposed to do?" He yelled rubbing his head.

I fumed! Why couldn't she just mind her damn business. " Okay. Fine. I got a plan. Continue as planned and do what she says. You will report everything back to me. Its time that she get what she has coming to her. "

"Okay you got it." Mikey said as he hurried out of my room. I will play my part and make the royals trust me. And when the time comes, I will be the one to slit the King and Queens throat. My mom didn't deserve the death she got. Layla did not deserve the death she got. All the half-breeds living in those servants quarters dont deserve the treatment they get. And if I have to I will kill King Joseph and anyone who gets in my way. I wonder if Gabriel would be willing to help? That arrogant jackass. Always judging me. If only he knew that I was in the same boat as him.

I paced my room trying to think of something, some kind of plan that would satisfy all my goals, when Tristan burst through the door.

"Heard you yelling, whats up?" He asked.

" Nothing, just Elizabeth up to her usual crap. Nothing I can't handle." I assure him.

"I could pull a Mya and say she hurt me. It's not like they will question me. Heck they will be proud that I am finally treating a servant bad. " He says rolling his eyes.

"No way would I ever want you to be like that." I scolded. " I just need to beat her at her own game. I got this."

"Okay if you need me, let me know. Anyways, I'm here to help you with your lessons. Gabriel is going to meet us and help."

"No! I can't stand him!" I practically shout.

"Why not? He is awesome. Anyways, you really can't afford to be picky. You need all the help you cant get. now lets go."

" Wait, when did you plan all this? I literally saw him this morning, and he didn't seem like he would be willing to deal with me so quickly after." I realized. Goodness our little argument seems like a long time ago when in reality it was less that an hour ago.

"Come on Sis. You should already know, no one can say no to this adorable face." He says as he flutters his eyelashes.

I booty-bump him and mess up his hair and follow him out of my room. "Hush kid. You aren't that cute."