Toriel

Enjoy!!

~

Esme

I laugh as me and Froggit plays leap frog but a little harder version. I leap and land.

"Yes!" I giggle

Froggit chuckles as he hops toward me.

"Looks like you win Princess." He smile

I kiss hiss forehead before I hear Mom call me.

"Coming Mama!" I shout back

"See you Froggit and tell Whimsun I said hey!" I beam as he hops away with a wave.

I run toward home and see Flowery asleep in his pot in the window. I grab him and put him on my head before walking inside.

"Mama?!"

"In the kitchen Esme."

I set Flowery down on the table and kiss his top petal before peaking in to see Mom making something.

"What are you making?" I smile

"You will see at your party." She smile

I nod and head upstairs after grabbing Flowery, who woke up.

"What did you get me for my birthday?" I smile

He blush and wave me away when I giggle.

"Nothing." He smirk

I pout and look up at him as I lay my head down. He roll his eyes and I give a soft yawn before falling asleep.

~~

"Surprise!"

I squeak and look to see  everyone around my bed. I blush and sit up.

"Thank you everyone." I beam.

Mom hands me a box and nod for me to open it. It was a new outfit. A brown and black stripped shirt, blue overall shorts with matching brown boots and a flower headband.

"Your clothes were getting small." She smile

(Ignore the shoes and socks!)

Mom clears them out so I can take a shower and get dressed. I clean up nicely and walk out. The shirt was actually a sweater but it was nice.

I pick Flowery up who nod in approval to my outfit. I walk downstairs and the party was in full swing.

"Blooky!" I beam as I run over to him.

He smile and hug me before giving me my present.

"Open it." He says shyly.

I open it to a phone with black headphones that had a gold heart on them. I hug him and see he put his and Mom number in there.

I take a picture of me and Flowery where I stick my tongue out and he do the same. I put it as my screen saver then take a picture of all three of us. Then just one of Blooky and I.

"Thanks Blooky."

He blush and float away toward the music station. I hurry and put my headphones in my room but stuff my phone in my pocket.

I accept other gifts but most are the same stripped shirt I got on and same overall shorts. Mom gives me another present which is a cute snail backpack.

 Mom gives me another present which is a cute snail backpack

A/n: I made it into a backpack!

The party went on and mom made a cinnamon butterscotch cake instead of pie. It was delicious with all the other food.

I also got alot of gold coins which Mom put in a little pouch and into my backpack.

As the party died down, so did my energy. Soon Mom made everyone go home and carried me back to my room.

She stripped me and put me in a big shirt and high socks. She set Flowery down on the night stand beside my bed.

She kiss my head and leave.

"Esme." Flowery whispers

I look up at him and he holds out a small box. I take it and open it. I gasp and pull out the gold necklace.

I put it on and smile at a blushing Flowery

"Just tell me if you like it already Brat." He huffs.

"I love it." I giggle softly.

He scoff but I kiss him on the cheek. He turn away and I smile before yawning.

"Good night Flowery."

"Sleep now! Brat..." he hiss.

I giggle and he groan before I slip into sleep.

~

Enjoy!!!

~

Sorry that the chapters are short but they will be longer!!

-ZzTaletellzZ