Chapter 2: Underaged

Nique P.O.V.

"HEYYY!!!", a loud voice flooded into the room when the door bursted open with a loud BANG.

I was caught off-guard, so I jumped back a bit, causing the blankets on the hotel bed to wrinkle up around me even more. My breath was caught in my throat, but as soon as I realized it was just Ray, I let it out, but my heart was still beating dramatically.

When Ray realized that he scared me, a large smirk spread across his face as he started to snicker. I scowled at him and flipped him off, which only encouraged him to laugh boisterously. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Lopez.", I snapped hastily with annoyance apparent in my tone.

"Awwww, Nique.", Ray whined while pouting and suppressing his laughter. I rolled my eyes, but then grinned at him to let him know I wasn't mad. I smiled back widely and came over to lay on the bed with me, making the bed shake beneath me uncomfortablly.

I couldn't believe I had to share a hotel room with him....probably because nobody else wanted to, but come on! They could've atleast gotten us seperate beds! This kid constantly steals the blankets every night, and it's the dead of winter. Whatever, though. I should be grateful that they all agreed to take me on tour with them. Since my career is on pause for alittle while, Im always bored and Bahja is in Florida with Daniel and his family.

That doesn't keep me from freezing in the bitter cold at night, though. I've attempted to battle Ray for the blankets, but when he's asleep, it's hopeless. Atleast we're leaving this hotel tomorrow evening. Hopefully, we atleast get seperate beds in the next hotel.

Ray one arm around my waist and leaned over, so his lips were close to my ear. I attempted to shrug him off, but he didn't budge. His breath hit my ear and and the spaces around it, sending chills through me. "Rayan, stop!", I said playfully while trying to shake him off again, but he effortlessly held his stance.

"I want to ask you something.", he whispered into my ear, most likely trying to be seductive.

"What?", I said with a defeated sigh.

"Why did you get so butthurt about me scaring you?", he asked loudly into my ear. I cringed at his sudden loudness.

I successfully pushed him off of me. I forced a glare, since I honestly wasn't mad, and shoved him playfully. "I did not.", I said, putting a hand to my chest, pretending to be hurt my his comment. Ray merely smirked. He knew that I was just messing around since we act like this a lot.

I scrunched my nose up before grabbing a pillow from behind me and slamming it onto Ray's head. Before he could do anything, I springed up off the bed to get away from him. Ray look shocked by my sudden motions, but quickly recovered. He grinned at me mischievously before jumping up off the bed, almost as quick as I did. I looked around the room and let out a small yelp ,since I realized that I was cornered. Ray grinned even wider. To be honest, this probably looks like he's trying to rape me. I look towards the door, which is my only escape, but I stupidly went to a spot where I couldn't get to the door unless I ran past Ray. He suddenly sprinted towards me and picked me up as I squeeled.

"Raaay!", I yelled while laughing and hitting his back, since he was carrying me over his shoulder. I could feel his body shake from his laughter as he reached up one of his hands to attack my side by tickling me.

I started laughing even harder and struggling in his grip as he continued to tickle my side. "Stop! S-s-top, Ray! You win! You win!", I called out inbetween uncontrollable giggles. Ray finally placed me on the ground, but I still continued to laugh.

He snickered and said, "I always win, Nique.".

"Yeah right!", I said with a snort.

He raised his eyebrows and reached out his hand with his fingers curled, implying that he was going to tickle me again. Right as he stepped closer to me, I backed up and said, "Fine! Fine! You win most of the time.". Ray smirked, evidently satisfied with that.