Wound in Your Heart - Soul x Kid

Hello everybody. This is the collab between Katie (BlazingGoldenWarrior) and I! It'll be based on season 1, episode 7, where Soul gets slashed in the chest. However we'll have a big twist.
THIS IS BOY X BOY SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FOR CHRISTS SAKE LEAVE.
I'll be playing Soul, while she's writing Kids POV. Enjoy!!!!

~Souls POV~

My chest was bleeding, and badly, as Maka caught against Chrona. The sword the young man held was frightening - beyond frightening, actually. I've never seen anything like it. I felt bad for Maka, who actually had to see it.
"I'm ready to die for my miester, Maka." I said to her, restraining the feeling of shakiness in my voice. It wasn't there. A look of regret loomed in her eyes but she continued to fight against the boy.
Suddenly, there was a scream across the room, one that I could clearly hear. I gasped as I realized who it was. The entire gang. They must have been watching us and came to help, those idiots.
"I GOT THIS." Screamed Black Star, and I rolled my eyes despite the pain. Tsubaki quickly shifted into her classic nunchuck stage. Black Star grabbed them, and before anyone could stop him, he blasted forward.
Chrona of course was too face. He moved the sword, which cackled as a spark flew across the room. In mere seconds Black Star lay, black against the floor and Tsubaki leaning over him with worry in her eyes.
Chrona's sword just laughed evilly and shook his head. I winced as more blood spilled down my abdomen.
Kid stood halfway across the room, looking seemingly frightened.
Of course he was goddamn frightened.
Liz and patty changed, and within seconds Kids pinky was on the trigger, perfectly symmetrical.
I gasped when suddenly Maka doubled back. Something was going on. I knew what I had to do.
I took all my strength to shift back into my human self, as the scratch in my stomach was still oozing with dark, red liquid.
Everything was in slow motion as I dove in front of Maka, who was cowering against the wall. The sword was brought down.
I screamed out in pain, and as I did, I was vaguely aware of six other voices in the room - all of my colleagues - screaming one thing in unison.
"SOUL EATER!!!!"
I shut my mouth tight, not wanting to let the screams escape. It hurt - oh man it freaking KILLED.
There was another bang, and I felt the metal drive itself out of my stomach. I gasped and fell back into someone's arms. I couldn't identify who, all I could tell was the pain.
I shut my eyes tight, as when my vision worked, all it was was a blurry mess that I couldn't make out.
When I reopened them, I expected to see Maka hanging over me. One of the Kids girls, maybe. But that wasn't it.
Kid himself leaned over me, looking over my wound with distress.
I was barely conscious and I could tell I wouldn't be for long. I shot him a very weak smile, and he returned it to the best of his ability.
My eyes weighed down, and I knew where this was going.
My world faded to black at the face of Death the Kid.

~Authors Note~

Okay! I'm not sure when Katie will get to uploading her part but I'm sure it'll be soon so stick with us! ;)