Yes, Sir - No, Sir (BoyXBoy+Teacher/Student)

Author's Note)

Okay. I'm just going to make this clear before I even start writing. This is a one-shot. I don't tend to write stuff like this, but I thought it might be fun - so please don't judge this story on any of my others. If you do - I will become a madly insane dinosawr-vampire. 'Kay? Cool.

Anyways, just a small summary and extra stuff like that. I'm only going to make 5 chapters (This page doesn't count.) , unless people BEG - and I mean BEG me for more, which I admit would be nice - but I don't really care. Hehehe. So - you wanted a summary, no? Well either way you is gettig one. *mwhwhahahaha!* *chokes* *dies* *revives* Mini episode - over. :)

Now the summary is basically a boy is in love with his teacher since he entered high-school, only problem is 1) he's his teacher and 2) he's male. Only his best friend Marie knows about this. She is going to help her friend - the main character. I'll throw in a twist halfway - but besides that, I hope its good.

Only problem at the moment is a name for the two main characters. XDD Any suggestions? Love you guys and please if possible read my others (not so smut-ish ) and vote, comment and fan. I would really appreciate it. Also - please tell your friends and tell me if you want the story to be longer - I'll happily change my *cough* evil plans then. And finally, just wanted to say this at the end of my chatter - PINEAPPLES!!!

Hehehe. Love you guys and remember it.