Chapter 1

Okay so thats the first chapter, the paralouge got quite a good responce . I really hope you all like it so please give me some feedback in the comments ... COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!!!!!! :D

to the side is the sexy Jameson ;) 

Miss Patina xx 

*****

Walking around the manor was harder than I thought it would be, I just kept going around in circles feeling entirely lost. I had left mother in the main lobby and decided to go and look around myself seeing how my husband to be could not spare two tiny minutes to introduce himself, as if I cared anyway, It's not as if I expected him to be a gentleman but he could have at least asked me for my name seeing how we were going to be spending the next god knows amount of years living here together. 

The manor was quite beautiful. The rooms are bright and spacious and the large floor lenght windows allowed light to beam in and hit every surface. The only problem was the durt, it lay everywhere, no surface was left untouched. I vowed to myself then and there,tomorrow I would begin to clean absolutely everything in the house. Pushing open another door I stepped into a room that seemed to be a study or a library. Bookshelves covered every square inch of the walls and there was a desk and chair in the middle of the room. Running a hand across the shelves I pulled a book out and sat on one of the over stuffed couches in the corner of the room and began to read. 

The book had completely captivated me from the very beginning. I am a hopeless romantic at heart and any hint of love would suck me in and hold me until I ended up crying at the tragic ending. I was so engrossed I didn't notice the door open and a person walk in. I was snapped out of my wonderfully enchanting story by somebody clearing ther throat. I looked up to see the devil himself with a stupid smirk pulling on his lips. Once again I found I was struck by his handome looks but this time I could see right into his lovely warm honey brown eyes. I could just stare into them all day. They looked as if they could see right through me.

"Excuse me but if you could stop drooling and tell me  who you are and what your doing in my study I would really appriciate it?" Wow he really is arrogant and ignorant and spiteful and plain rude. I dont care about his looks, or eyes. I don't like him at all. I have to tell myself this because I wont let a man to distract me from the task on hand. Pulling myself together I stood up and walked up to him.

"I am Clarissa your future wife and I was reading until you quite rudely interrupted me" I shot him the most annoyed face and in return he just laughed. He laughed at me. He was bending down on the floor rolling around in hysterics. I really don't understand what he could have found to be so funny but I guess its safe to say he has a terrible sense of humor as well.

"What's so funny?"  He was already starting to annoy me. I just wanted him to stand up and have a proper civil conversation with me. I was becoming tired of being ignored by him.

"I can tell just from your voice that you are the most stuck up, spoilt little princess I've ever met" I cant believe he just said that. Throwing the book on the couch I stormed out of the room before I did damage to him and  heard him roar again with laughter. Looking down the hall I seen my Mother speaking with Blake and my mood lifted slightly.

"Cassie honey, Whats wrong?" My mother always could read me like a book. She knew by the tiniest furrow of my brow that I would be angry, just looking in my eyes she could see every emotion I was feeling flicker through them.

"That dammed man is a complete and utter moron!. Please don't make me go through with his mother, I already cant stand him!" Looking toward Blake he didn't seem surprised at all. 

"Miss I apologise for Master Jameson, You see he's not used to being sensitive towards the ladies as he has encountered very few." This really didn't help. I didnt care if he was the most desired man on Pluto or if he would hide in that horrid room all day, either way I couldn't even look at him without picturing my hand print on his face. 

"Call me Cassie, and thanks. Do you think you could show me to my room please Blake Im feeling quite tired after our travels."

"Oh yes, of course if you would both like to follow me" Walking down the hall I admired the paintings of Jameson's deceased family. They were all quite dashing and I now understood where he got his looks. We stopped outside a door and Blake gestured for my mother to enter.

"This is your room Lady Anderson, Cassie will be just across the hall from you." With that my mother walked into her room and Blake had walked into what I was assuming was mine.

"Seeing how you and Jameson aren't married yet I thought it would be more appropriate if you had a separate room for now" I have to admit I was quite relieved Blake had thought of such ideas as I would have murdered the man in his sleep by smothering him with his on pillow.

"Thank you Blake. Can I ask you a question?" I decided I should ask Blake now about the village and my new situation as I had the chance to.

"Why has Jameson allowed the land and village to become so neglected?" The moment the words came out of my mouth I could see Blake tense up.

"I'm afraid I cant answer that Cassie, Its not my story to tell, You will have to ask Jameson yourself." That really wasn't the answer I had wanted to hear and all it did was make me even more curious as to what this man's problem was. Although I know what its like to have secrets you dont to talk about.

"Oh okay, well I'm going to get some sleep for the morning because I have a feeling it will be an eventful day." With that Blake nodded his head and walked to the door before leaving he turned around and opened his mouth to say something, but he didn't. He shook his head and walked out and closed the door.

Feeling a wash of tiredness fall over me I changed into my nightgown and turned out the lamp. Lying in my new bed I could feel my eyes begin to close and as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep I thought that the people living here are without a doubt are very strange. 

****** 

KK, so i hope you enjoyed :) Will be updating really soon :)