chapter 3

Hey readers this is kind of a boring chapter but as it progresses it might get better throughout .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The ride home was awkwardly filled with silence. I thought it would never end  but I was soon wronged when he spoke up  and I couldn't give a smart remark without writing it down so I just listened.

           " I don't want you speaking to that guy he's nothing,but trouble, just stay away."he sighed" I happened to notice his uniform and i think he may be going to your school. If so do not under any circumstances give any contact towards him."

 I scribbled 'I won't' and showed him the paper. That does't mean i'm gonna listen.

{daren:the next day}

                   I walked out of my dorm room and was flustered by a bunch of 'fans',they admired me because i have a killer kick in soccer. I pushed them aside and walked out into the blinding sun feeling the warm rays across my bare arms. I worked my way to my homeroom and sat down working on my homework  i always neglected until first period. My teacher loved me because he expected me to be doing extra credit. Fools i i thought. Teachers are patheic people who spend thier life annoying the crap out of minors.

       I looked towards the door,there was noise coming from out there . I heard the words 'new girl' flutter around ,but what's the piont in caring about what other people say. Then Annabell walked in the silver highlights in her hair sparkled in the  sunlight. She looked around the class room and smiled when her eyes fell upon mine. She waved to me then sat next to me. She took out her pink notebook and scribbled down something quickly the showed me it.

                                       'Hey pervert,sleep with any girls lately man whore?'

               "I don't bang and tell sugar lips,but i'll be glad to show you with example"I smirked realising for that remark she would slap me,but surprisingly she didn't . She simply smiled and wrote down;

                      Maybe ,but i don't kiss jerks who get into fights. Especially with  my cousin.

         Cousin? Oh! That explains why he was so protective. I admit I  was kinda being a dick for saying I'd slept with her,but that doesn't have to be a lie for long.She wrote down something else and put it in my view.

                         Why'd you say I had sex with you my mom yelled at me and confiscated my laptop.

" Just early dreaming sugar lips. "

        Stop calling me that it's annoying.

                                "Early dreaming hot stuff."she rolled her eyes and sat down turning to the front right when the bell rang.The class filled in and the teacher  shortly after. 

             "Okay class today we're learning............................."

{Lunch} 

           I had only homeroom with Annabell and she had ignored me , but it wasn't like she could say anything to me. She sat alone during lunch and avoided me then ,but i ran up to her and sat next to her. The girl deserved one friend right?

          "Hey you look like you need a friend, but i was wondering ,how did you become a mute?"

          Her eyes buldged out of her head and  she looked as if she just saw a ghost. She got up from the table and threw out her lunch heading towards the girls dorm. Obviously that was a touchy subject ,but no matter what I was going to find out what made her a mute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah this is awesome i love this chapter . What happened to Annabell you know what KEEP READING CRAZY MONKEYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you please show some respect and comment vote and fan you awesome peoplez TILL NEXT POSTING . ++BEAYUTIFALANIMEGURL++