Under Your Spell

Step, step. step, step. One foot after the other.I was focusing on my feet because i had hust gotten some new flats and i loved them they were gorgeous. It was the least my mom could do sending me to go to a boarding school , thank god it wasn't all girls!I bought 10 new outfits and these sparkly gold flats and some awesome sunglasses. I picked at the lace on my just out of the store new blue tank top, white shorts, wool cap and necklace . 1,000 bucks was not enough for me wearing a uniform. It would be hard making friends, and even harder to participate in school.

         So mesmerised by my clothing i didn't seem to notice that i walked right into a boy in uniform.We both landed on the ground and i dropped my new gold clutch.I grabbed it and stood up brushing the dirt off of me.

                 "Would you watch where your going "

                He stood up and stared at me his mouth was in a angry twist ,but his eyes were joyful playful and adorable. He looked at me wierd and tilted his head to the side after multiple seconds of silence from me .

          " Can you hear " his eyes changed from joyful and adorable to worried and surprised.I nodded yes , but stayed silent.

         "Why don't you answer me then , cutie "he smiled all cocky like which then i found annoying so i just rolled my eyes and walked away, obviosly he wasn't worth my time if he wanted to be smart to me.

                     :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

           When she walked away i ran up to her and continued walking with her even though my destination was in the opposite direction.

                "So where are you going this lovely morning."

            I couldn't really call it morning because it was 2pm. She acted like i wasn't there stopped and reached into her purse.I took that moment to check her out. She wouldn't notice if she was in her bag. 

         Now, i started with her feet. They were lightly put into gold flats that looked extremely tacky . Then her legs , they were very long and tanned , covered by white shorts and a belt. Her top was a heart warming blue and a necklace that looked like a demon was possesing it.

        Then her face she had long brown  wavy hair that was over on one shoulder she had pink full lips and i could tell she wore no make up. Over all : she was cute not stunning.

       Then my face hurt !She slapped me and i noticed her write some thing on a piece of paper. So that was what she was getting. When she finished she handed it to me. It read:

              STOP CHECKING ME OUT YOU PERV. I cant speak im a mute 

I was shocked  about  the fact that she was a mute but even more surprised she called me a pervert.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::chaper over:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                           Hi hope you liked this chapter vote comment fan whatever you do will be hugely appriciated i'll write next chapter whenever i have free time but i have 3 siblings all battling for one computer so don't be afraid to wait

Under Your SpellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara