Fighting and The Hospital

*Recap*

xxMercedes POVxx

"Well I know I've only known you for two days but, I think I like you wait, Scratch that I think I love you and the thing is....Uhm...Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. 

I don't know what to say I really, really like him... No wait I also love him back but, I just got to see my brother again and Harry's his best friend.

What should I say, yes or no?

-Recap Over-

xxMercedes POVxx

"Um...Y-yes...Yes..." I said hesitantly at first but then happily.

He kied me, I immediately kissed him back.

I heard a noise but ignored it and wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands went to my waist.

"What the hell man! What the fuck!!!" I heard someone. 

We pulled apart and saw that it was Liam...

OMG!!! This can't be happening what will happen!?

Did I just ruin their friendship!?

I'm so, so scared.

All of a sudden I saw Liam punch Harry. Then Harry hit him back. 

Then they started full on fighting.

"Stop! STOP FIGHTING!!!!" I screamed, then Niall ran into my room and said 

"We have to try and brake them apart...You grab Harry and I'll grab Liam."

"But Niall, if you try and get Liam, he might hit you and he looks like he's been working out....A LOT...And he looks really strong." I said warning him.

"I don't care but, we have to separate them right now until it gets any farther then it is right now." Niall said.

"Ok...." I said.

So then we went on with the plan and I grabbed Harry and pulled him back fast and I was lucky that he stopped throwing punches and calmed down. He had a medium sized cut in his left cheek and his lip was bleeding.

*Third Persons POV*

But, Niall wasn't so lucky when he pulled Liam back. He had a small cut on his right cheek. Liam was still throwing punches and still trying to get Harry and Niall turned Liam around so he can face him but because of that Liam still didn't notice that it was Niall and punched him really hard.

Then Niall fell and started crying while holding his face in his own hands. 

Only then did Liam notice that he hit his boyfriend....His baby.

"N-Niall....I-I'm so sorry...I-I didn't m-mean that baby."He said trying to get closer to Niall, But Niall moved away.

Harry gave Mercedes his car keys and telling her in a whisper "Go get Niall and go to the hospital to get Niall checked out and to see if he's fine. I'll distract Liam." Harry said.

Mercedes nodded. Harry grabbed Liam and Mercedes grabbed Niall and told him they were going to the hospital.

Meanwhile Harry used all his strength to stop Liam from running and grabbing Niall.

Later on Liam stopped fighting Harry and calmed down and started to cry.

Harry let him go and Liam broke the silence by saying "What have I done? I just ruined my relationship with Niall."

"Give him some time Liam...What you just did...You did it without thinking...You thought it was me..."Harry said trying to comfort him.

Meanwhile at the drive to the hospital Niall was crying that Liam, His boyfriend just hit him and not long ago he was crying about what have happened earlier that day.

Mercedes tried to comfort him by saying sweet things while driving but, it didn't help.

Once they arrived at the hospital she helped Niall out and got into the emergency room with him.

They got a doctor immediately.Niall had a busted lip...His bottom lip was horrible and was bleeding more than Harry's.

Niall also had a black eye.

There was an awkward silence until the doctor introduced herself as Dr. Mia asked. "How did this happen?"

"He and I were breaking a fight up but the person I grabbed who was fighting stopped when I grabbed him. Niall grabbed the other person and he punched Niall without realizing who it was." Mercedes explained in the best possible way.

"Oh, Okay." Dr.Mia said.

"Well his eye will be fine in like a week but I'll have to stitch his bottom lip closed." Mercedes nodded. 

"Niall I'm going to numb your bottom lip so you don't feel me put the stitches in. Is that ok?" She explained and asked him. He just shyly nodded in reply.

(A/N)

Hey, what do you think?

Love it?

Hate it?

Comment your favorite part.

*GOAL*

3 votes

1 comment

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

PLEASE...

Kayse

Edited