Questions & Confessions

*Recap*

xxLiam's POVxx

"Uhm, We can explain." I said nervously. 

That's when Niall looked up and saw Harry and Mercedes. He looked down at the floor and blushed really hard.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^^**^

*Current Time*

xxHarry's POVxx

  The room was silent after Liam said that, so I decided to break the silence.  

"Okay, then explain." I said, waiting for him to continue.

 "Ugh...The thing is that...Naill and I are dating." Liam said a little hesitant but he does have a reason to be since he's coming out to one of his friends and his half sister who just moved in with him. 

"Wow, Congrats then." Mercedes said but she also sounded hesitant but it must be because she just met Niall and all. 

xxMercedes POVxx

 "Wow, Congrats then."  I said a little hesitant. 

Omg, wow. My half brother is in a relationship with someone I just met and it turns out Harry didn't know either. 

So this must be what  Harry was wondering what the news was. "Why were you crying Niall?" I just had to say that didn't I. 

I'm so stupid. Ugh!!! 

"I was crying because I thought Liam didn't love me since he said it wasn't really important." Niall said shyly. 

 "When are you gonna tell the other guys?" Harry asked. 

"I don't know yet." Liam said. 

"Well I should show you to your room." Liam said to me. He walked a head of me and Harry walked behind me. When Liam opened the door the room was beautiful. The walls were white but I didn't care. There was a big bed to. 

"If you want, I can paint your room." He said. 

"No thanks." I said back nicely.

 Liam walked out of the room making it only Harry and I in the room.

 "Mercedes, I have to ask you something." Harry said nervously. 

I looked at him in the eyes and said "Okay go ahead." 

 "Well I know I've only known you for two days but, I think I like you wait, Scratch that I think I love you and the thing is....Uhm...Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. 

I don't know what to say I really, really like him... No wait I also love him back but, I just got to see my brother again and Harry's his best friend.

What should I say, yes or no?

*******(A/N)*******

Hey, I updated again today!!!

What do you think?

Love it?

Hate it?

2 votes for the next chapter

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

-Kayse

Edited