<3 >>1 the wedding

Thank you sa tulong mo Eijei. Saranghe

readers prologue lang ang english nito sa susunod na mga chapters tagalog na.

-------------------------------------^^------------------------------------------

I'm Princess Ayelle Dela Vegaz and I'm getting married today.

This is my precious day because in any moment, I will be Mrs. Castillo and I’m happy for that.

Now, we are changing vows in front of many people and of course, to God also.

"I, Cyrus Castillo, take you, Princess AyelleDelaVegaz, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day onwards, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part."

And he placed the ring on my finger. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Now, it's my turn.

"I, Princess AyelleDelaVegaz, take you Cyrus Castillo, to be my hus----" I halted for someone shouted.

"Stop! You can't marry him!"

I suddenly looked on my back. I saw the guy staring at me. He's coming to us. 

OMG!

What is happening? Why this guy is ruining my wedding! I don’t even know him! 

I suddenly look at my groom because he's holding me tightly. It’s hurting my hand already.

"Cy, I don't know what's happening," I said sincerely. The guy is already front of us.

"Run with me." the guy said and suddenly grasp my hand and I don’t know what happened next.

 -------------------------------------^^---------------------------------------