Chapter 7

• Dedicated to The Fans Of My Story

Copyright © -ALL RIGHTS RESEREVED 2013

I woke up to find foreign surroundings, I looked around, and I lifted the grey silk sheets and stood up investigating my surroundings.

 One wall was a deep purple, my favourite shade with a black panel in the centre behind the oak bed. An antique mirror hung on the panel. On each side of the bed a square light was fixed to the ceiling, curtains of crystals hung all varying in acreage and shape. The rest of the walls were wallpapered a fine shade of grey laced with black and red roses. To the side of the luxurious room stood a burgundy and black striped wardrobe, I opened the doors and gasped. All of my clothes were inside, including some extra clothes that I'd never seen before they consisted of lavish dresses. It was so beautiful but why were my clothes in the wardrobe? Why did this room mirror my personality?

"So sleeping beauties finally awake, the suspense has been killing us all." A snide voice said.

I swivelled around the very familiar and yet very irksome voice. He was leaning against the door frame, arms folded, the signature smirk plastered on his face.

"Jerk, it's always a pleasure, not."

"People might actually like you if you used this thing we call manners."

I snorted "Like you can talk Mr smirk-a-lot."

He sighed. "Here we go again with the insults."

"Don't be mean Sammy, she just got here." A small little girl with red corkscrew curls appeared, she was so tiny and frail.

"How many times do I have to tell you twit, don't call me Sammy."

"Ha, but you just called yourself Sammy." she smiled.

She looked so much a like him when she smiled and yet she sounded a little like me when I was her age.Was this his sister?

"Go bother someone who cares, midget."

She winked and skipped away.

His face completely changed becoming serious. “Follow me, someone wants to meet you."

I guess I couldn't really argue since I don't really know where I am, I stayed silent and followed closely behind. We came to a stop in front of two large doors. He fished inside his pocket and pulled out an ancient rusting key and unlocked the door.

"Ah, Samuel where is she?"

A man rose from his seat, Jerk pushed me forward so I was a metre away from the man, his hair was blonde and it was cropped close to his head, he gave me nervous smile and said. "Welcome home, please don't be anxious at all. I will take good care of you."

"Who are you?" I replied.

"I'm your Father."

"What?!" I shrieked.