ChApTeR TwElVe

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I'd didn't get any questions so, I decided to just move the Q&A to the next chapter. Please ask your questions here! :0)
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Now on this Wattpad story...

"Now, I wasn't very popular, but I got requests every now and then. It was enough to keep me satisfied, but not enough to pay the bills. That's why I got a job at Grillby's.

Soon I met up with Shizuo again. I was introduced to his friend, Tom and a few others. I didn't tell anyone about my secret job, however.

Then a day came when I had gotten beaten up by a small gang of teens who knew my identity and had faced some problems on their computers because of my one of my client's request.

I arrived home badly bruised and I was forced by Shizuo to tell the truth about me. We decided to call it Code 707 as a way to talk about it secretly. It was a thing we use to do as kids that stuck to us. 

I promised I would stop my business, so I wouldn't get hurt anymore. However, my urges were strong, so I continued this hobby of mine. I was more careful and I decided to call myself Zer0 because why the [beep] not? So, yeah that's the story of me, I guess..."

Shizuo was tapping his foot impatiently as he was feeling pretty dang angry. Izaya was just smiling "sweetly" as he listened to the finale of (M/N)'s story.

"Well, I think that's all I wanted to hear! I'll be on my way now~"

"Now hold on a second, why did you even need that information..." (M/N) stoically asked.

Izaya rolls his eyes, "Well duh... Just in case!" Then proceeds to flick his wrist in a dramatic way.

"Um, that doesn't make sense."

"Well, whatever! I'll be on my way now~ See you later, Zer0-chan!" Izaya turns around, starts to walk, and winks back at him before completely leaving.

(M/N) gives out a huff on breath, "Glad that's over with." He then turns to Shizuo, who is still looking away with a pissed off expression.

"Hey Shizuo... Can we just talk about this at Yuhei's house..."

"Yeah, whatever..."

(M/N) gave out a another puff of breath and thinks, 'Why is life so complicated...'

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Questions please! :0)