My Ex's New Friend

Dan POV

    Evan came through the door with J-law, and someone else I didn't expect. God I hate unexpected visitors. "Daddy, Evan and J-law are here." Phil exclaimed. "Don't call her J-law you Idiot." I scolded as i walked over and greeted J-law and Evan. The New guy-who looked a lot like Shawn Mendez- Held out his hand "Hey" he said with a smile on his face. "Who the hell are you?' I asked. 

      SHAAAAAWN POV

       As I greeted Dan, He looked a bit confused to who I was. "I'm Mendez, Shawn Mendez" He had a shocked expression on his face. "Oh.. Well... umm.. Sorry" I looked to my right and saw phil, He looked shocked. I focused back on Dan. He smiled and his dimple formed a Frown. "oh your dimple seems a bit down!" I laughed a little. "Oh umm yeah" He said dropping the smile. Jennifer Lawrence Looked a bit bored, and walked over to the couch and slumped down onto it. "Welp, Come on in" he smiled again. and showed us to some chairs. Phil plopped down on the couch next to Jennifer Lawrence.

    Adrian POV

      I was sitting in the chair to right of the Couch, texting a few friends, when Phil gets up, and walks to the kitchen. He returns with two muffins and Gives one to Shawn. "here you go muffin boy" Then sits down. As i look up from the sound of Phil's voice, the amount of embarrassment in Dan's face made me laugh out loud. Dan put his face in his palm to hide his embarrassment. Shawn Laughed and ate the muffin.