We were already Friends

Dan pov
It was saturday, Christmas Eve. I lay on my couch with my son Phil. He was 14.
The party was to start in about an hour, where Our friends and family were coming over. Adrian had come over early to help set up. He didn't want to stay long. "Phil! Your fringe!!!! Fix it!!!" Phil's fringe was facing the wrong way. "But daaad," Phil said whining " I wanna be like you"
   "But we need to be different so people can fangirl over us without thinking were the same person!!!" I was an abusive father. "Daddy dont throw anymore chairs at me please!!!!" He said back.
Adrian looked over "Daniel the Spaniel! Stop it right now!" He ran over, smooshes Phil's face and kisses him on the forehead. "POOR PHILLY!" "Shut up or get me a pistachio muffin muffin boy!!" "He's not here yet daddy!" Said Phil.  Adrian sings "I took Phil to Ibiza..." Dan stares at Adrian "you can't sing you sexual guinea pig!"

Adrian Pov
Dan was crushing my dreams. I was always known as the lesser bro. I was Luigi. "WELL NEITHER CAN YOU DAN. I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A JOKE" I screamed
"Well okay then, but I have 2 songs that I sing with Phil."
I sighed. Okay then. I went into the closet to cry.
  Dan pov
"Daddy can I come out now?" I had forgoften about Martin because he's not famous. I made him sleep in the dungeon with my ex wife Louise and her daughter Darcie. I hate Martin. He refuses to have a fringe. I hear the sound of Phil's voice. "Daddy, Uncle Markimoo and Jack are here." He was standing by the doorway. "Meh, there not millionares yet. Feed them soup." And then I saw him walk through the door. The love of my life Evan Peters.