Wreck.

Oh my god, i am SO sorry for the long wait! so so so so SO sorry, i've just had a ton of homework, plus writers block. ugh, i'm just so good at procrastinating, i swear.
this IS NOT the last chapter, i'll tell you when it is, so it's not over... yet.

thanks for all the support guys, it really does mean a heap load to me.

i want you to leave 1 question for me to answer, something that you REALLY want to know about me? that'd be nice for my Q&A Video!, remember.. something you REAAAAAAALLY want to know.

thanks for being SOOOO patient, i really owe you guys one.

you mean the world to me, all of you. every single one of my amazing family do.

sending love to all around the world,

Isabelle! xx

(DON'T FORGET YOUR QUESTIONS!!!)

VOMMENT!  

______________________________________________

I wanted a lot of things.

I wanted a hug, most of all.

No, not a One Direction hug, I want a mum hug.

The ones mum gave me in the mornings and after I get home from school.

The ones I looked forward to everyday.

It wasn’t fair. It wasn’t fair, it WASN’T FAIR.

After everything I have gone through… after everything, I get this thrown in my face.

And I still had to deal with Zayn, too.

Have you ever lost your mother?, or your father?, to be honest, I couldn’t give two shits about my father.. that stupid abusive bastard.

What did you do?, where did you go?

Harry called me an emotional wreck. Okay, maybe he didn’t say it to my face, OR to the boys, but I knew he was thinking it.

It’s been two weeks. And I’m gone in the head.

I haven’t left the house, I barely eat, or drink.

Everything in this house… was hers.

Everything in this house… she touched.

It hit me about, a day after I found out that I was completely alone.

I had nobody anymore, no family to take me in.

Do you ever wonder what happens after you die?, why can’t I get that idea out of my head?, what happens? Where do you go?. Something tells me mums not around at all, because I can’t feel her. Why is everything so confusing?, maybe I’m just crazy.

Why me

Why me

WHY ME?

Before I could think of anything else, my body begins to convulse into it’s familiar tears again. I’d had my sheets washed three times already because I just stain them with my damn salty tears.

Sometimes I think ‘I need to talk to my mum about this, she’d make it all better’ but then I realise, she’s dead.

“Jay?” Harry asks from behind my door. And I swipe at all the tears, pretending to be okay.

“come in” I sniff, and the door unlocks.

“how are you holding up?” he asks, and I bite my lip. Not wanting to respond. Because if I did, I’d just snap again.

Harry joins me on the bed, and touches my thigh.

“do you want some tea-“

“No.. no I don’t want anything”