Convused.

YAY ANOTHER QUICK UPLOAD!!!, DO NOT FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, I LOVE LONG AND AMAZING COMMENTS, THEY MAKE ME SMILE!!!.

Don't forgot to follow my NEW twitter!

https://twitter.com/#!/isabellestories

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, AND IF LIAM IS READING THIS;...

.... hi :3
VOMMENT!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

this isn’t fair
, Jaycee thinks.

Why does all this bad shit happen to me?

Every.

Single.

Time.

Jaycee was an emotional wreck, to put it forward.

She didn’t leave her room, and she didn’t care how many times they tried to knock the door down to get in.

She just wanted to be alone.

To be, very very alone.

But Zayn had other plans.

Jaycee living in a two story house, gave him the advantage to climb up the wall, and land in her room.

And that’s what he had planned to do.

And, he did it.

Once he was on the windowsil, he looked into her room and saw her beautiful face, stained with tears.

He just wanted to comfort her.

After a long while of gathering his courage he opened the window, and caught her attention.

She jumps up and runs to close it, and jams his fingers.

“GET AWAY” she mouths silently, and flicks her fingers.

“no..” he mouths back shaking his head, and attempting to open the window again.

There was something inside of her, it wasn’t just the fact that he had scaled the bloody wall, it was just something… else that made her open the damn window.

“I’ll give you ten seconds to explain yourself” she says, as he jumps onto the wooden floor.

“I just… I’m sorry… I just had to-”

“Oh my god, what could you possibly be sorry for Zayn??”

“this-“

he paces forward, and places his hands on her flushed cheeks, and kisses her fiercly. Moving his soft lips against hers.

She couldn’t pull away, she could barely even move.

His smell filled her nostrils, just like cinnamon and vanilla.

After he pulled her against the wall, she just couldn’t contain the stupid bunch of feelings she was feeling inside the pit of her stomach.

And she kissed back.

Jaycee kissed back just like he had, fiercly.

And during every nip and every scrape through his hair, she felt guilty.

She felt guilty for falling for Zayn.

She felt guilty for loving two guys at once.

She felt guilty.

Guilty.

Guilty.

Guilty.

It didn’t end the way she expected though, and it didn’t end when she wanted it to.

Zayn ended up getting her top off, and Jaycee ended up flicking the buttons on his varsity jacket.