17-Bowling Flashback

~~Next Day~~

Hannah's POV

Yesterday was so fun. And not just because of bowling. Don't get me wrong, bowling is awesome, but so was what me and Ashton did. I was teasing him all day, hoping to get lucky. And I did. Just laying here in mine and Ashton's bed, thinking of last night, I get tingles all over my body.

~~Flashback~~

Ashton had his arms wrapped around my waist. We were waiting for our turns in bowling. He moved his mouth next to my ear, lips grazing it.

"Let's get out of here babe. You made me horny, now we have to take care of my problem." He pulled away, teeth nipping my ear. Damn. Why the hell did he have to be so hot and so seductive.

"I don't know, I kinda wanna stay and bowl. I feel like I'm doing pretty good in this game. Maybe when we get back to the hotel." He groaned behind me, pulling me onto his lap.

"Pwease Hannah." Aw fuck. How could I resist that puppy dog face? I grab his hand and pull him into the locker room. "Are we seriously doing this?" I don't answer his question, kissing him forcefully instead. I tug at the bottom of his shirt and he breaks the kiss to pull his shirt off his body, throwing it somewhere in the room. I do the same. Ashton just stares at me in awe.

"Problem there hun?"

"B-b-b-b-BOOBIES!!!!!!"

"Way to kill the mood. You are such a guy. Just kiss me you fool." Ashton pulls me towards him, smashing out lips together. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly grant it to him. His tongue darts into my mouth, massaging my tongue causing me to moan. He pulls away, me whimpering at the loss if his mouth.

"You like that babe?" I mumble a ya before he starts kissing down my neck. He reaches my collarbone and a moan escapes my lips. "Well I found someone's sweep spot." He goes back to kissing and sucking my neck, surely leaving a hickey. I reach for his belt, undoing his pants and pulling them down. He presses me up against the wall, him being pressed on me, his member pressing against my thigh. I grind onto my, causing Ashton to moan while throwing his head back in pleasure. He holds my hips down to stop my grinding. Before I know it, we're both in our undergarments. Ashton glances at my face before staring at my boobs. I reach behind me and unclip my bra, letting the material fall to the floor. He brings the right nipple into his mouth, sucking while massaging the other. He repays the treatment on the other. I just about fall over from the pure pleasure running thought my body. "Ok enough teasing, let's get to the good stuff." Before Ashton can pull his boxers down, I stop him.

"Wait."

"What's wrong babe?"

"I just need to know one thing before we do this because the last dick I had sex with broke my heart. I need to know that you won't do the same. I need to know that you will stand by me forever, live me forever. I need to know that you will never break me. I need to know, Ash, can you fix my broken heart?"

"Hannah I promise you that I will never be like Josh, I will never intentionally hurt you and I'm sorry if I do by mistake. I will never break you. And I will always stand by you. I can and will fix your broken heart."

With that, I had the best sex I have ever had.

~~End Flashback~~

I get up and go take a shower. I get out and get ready for the day, heading downstairs. "So what's on for today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short. I didn't really know what to put in here. But at least it's a chapter. Byeeeeee.

-Abbie