28

Ryan's p.o.v.

What is she trying to prove! I try stopping her but she just pushes me away I watch in horror as Kya's body goes ridged then her shoulders slump, she stands up straight her body language was different it was more sinister and evil "you got your wish now you have me Aya" even her voice was different her wolf features were mixed with her regular face & her eyes were crimson.

   "Kya I want you to come back to me" I said touching her shoulder next thing I know I'm being pushed into a wall with my arm twisted behind my back, I scream out in pain "never EVER touch me I'm not your precious Kya" she said spitting out Kya's name. She let's me go then vanishes I turn to Jeremy "LOOK WHAT YOU DID," I yell at her then I start charging towards Jeremy I hear my father say stop but I keep going and ram Jeremy into a wall and start pounding into her with my fists.

  I feel strong arms pull me off her "let me go dad" "I'm not your father" I turn and see crimson eyes looking back at me "Kya your back!" I hug her but she doesn't hug me back "wrong again(I let go and back away)I only saved her because she got me released from my prison inside Kya" she shrugs her shoulders that's when I see it HER BIRTH MARK IS GONE! I raised my hand to pull the shoulder part of her shirt down when she catches my hand midair.

  "What did I say about touching me your lucky your Kya's mate or I'd would've killed you" I snatch my hand away from her and start to cry, I walk away into my room my parents try to stop me but I get past them. I take her jacket off and lay in what's left of my bed,I snuggle into her jacket smelling her sent Aya smells like cigarettes and blood while Kya smells like pineapples mixed with forest. I'm never going to smell this again I won't get my Kya back.