What happened?

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT: hey guys, so not many people have entered the contest yet, and I'm kinda upset cause I really want this to work out! If you want to send me the cover, please send it to: claireshiao on kik  THANKS! (INFO IS ON LAST CHAPTER!)

Lily's POV:

"Babe its not what it looks like, I was ju-" He began.

"You know what? Save it, you better be out of the house by tonight" I replied I quickly grabbed my belongings and left before I bursted into tears. 

You know I was so stupid to just think for a minute that I could leave Colin alone, I know we seem like the perfect couple that never fought but truth was, Colin was a womanizer before we met and I never had fully trusted him in changing.

I quickly ran home and ran up to my stairs hoping nobody would see me. I shut the door and locked it in case anyone tried to open it. I just wanted my own space right now.

I took all of Colin's belongings and suitcase and threw it in front of my bedroom door. It wasn't like there was too much stuff so I was able to carry everything. I quickly grabbed my surfboard and wetsuit then went out the door.

Surfing always calmed me down well because I grew up near the beach I guess.

I decided that I was just going to cruise so I paddled to the middle of the ocean and just laid there just listening to the waves crashing into the shore and watching the sunset.

 It was beginning to get dark so I paddled back to the shore and drove home.

Colin's POV:

 Was I upset? Definitely! 

I always had this feeling that Lily didn't really trust me cause I use to be a player, today really showed that.

I was just sitting there and this chick comes out of nowhere and slobbers all over my face, I left right after Lily left and went back to their house to pack my stuff.

When I got to the second floor I saw my clothes scattered around. I guess Lily did this. I quickly wrote a note to her and left after I was finished packing. I had no idea where I should go. Either my uncles, or back to Stanford.

My parents already made plans without me since they thought I was going to be with Lily the whole time.

Lily's POV:

I decided to grab something to eat before I went home, once I got home I saw my brother and Keaton seated on the couch.. looked like they really wanted to say something.

"Care to share?" I said with a bit of attitude.

"Well" Drew started off but Keaton cut in "we just wanted to know why Colin left, did something happen to you guys while you were at the beach?"

"Actually I don't want to talk about it." I said already running off to my room. I could feel the tears burn. 

I hopped in my bed and pulled my covers over me as a piece of paper fell down.

SoRRY THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER! I WAS IN A RUSH CAUSE I FELT BAD FOR NOT UPDATING

COMMENT // VOTE // SHARE

Twitter: donutkeats

Tumblr: hipsterchadwick

Kik: claireshiao

Instagram: claireeshiao

SEND ME COVERS FOR THIS STORY ON MY KIK AND YOU MIGHT JUST WIN THE CONTEST!