You haven't told Keaton or Wes?

Lily’s POV:

I’m so glad Drew hasn’t come up with any suspicion about Colin, I quickly put on my black bandeau bikini with my red bottoms. 

Then, took out one of my snapbacks, let my hair go into it’s curly waves and put the snapback on backwards, I put on some high waisted shorts and a cover up, then went downstairs. 

Drew, Keaton and Wesley were already sitting on the couch waiting for me. “C’mon guys, lets go” I said running over to open the door. 

We decided to walk down the beach since it was only a 10 minute walk. It brought back a lot of memories. 

While Wes and Drew were fooling around in the front, Keaton and I started talking about Colin. 

Keaton’s only seen Colin twice on facetime, when he was over in my dorm, but other than that, they never talked. Once we got to the beach, Drew found us a spot. 

“Hey, you guys can go ahead first, I want to catch up on some stuff with Lily” Drew said to Wesley and Keaton. They gladly accepted and left. 

“Soo Lily, are you not telling me something? Who’s Colin” 

Damn. I thought I could get away with this. 

“So Drew, as the over protective brother you are, promise me you won’t freak out.” I replied worried. “Okay, I won’t freak out” He said smiling.  

“Colin’s my boyfriend, I met him on the first day of school and we’ve been dating for 5 months now, DON’T get mad at me, and get all up in my business, I’m happy with him. He wants to come down to Huntington and stay at our place.. I hope you’re okay with that.” I said calmly.  

“Oh. Cool. So you haven’t told Wes or Keaton?” He said showing no emotion on his face. “I’ve told Keaton, but not Wes, you know? I’m just not ready I guess” 

Drew understood what I was going through since he knew what happened. I know it happened a year ago, but it was such a touchy subject.   

After a few minutes, the boys came back and we decided to head to dinner. We went to a small diner and started talking about the future.  

Wesley’s POV: 

“So we want to have a headline tour after the Selena Gomez tour ends, hopefully we’ll gain more fans from that” I finished off. 

Lily seemed to interested in what I was saying, but who was Colin? That was the only question I had in the back of my head so I decided to try again. 

“So Lily, who’s Colin?” She replied with a mumble saying he was just a friend and then she scratched the back of her head. Drew seemed a bit off when I asked him earlier.. I wonder who he is? 

Short chapter! I know. Sorry, next chapter will be a surprise one :)

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! ((i wont be updating till probably tuesday only because i've gotten only 4 chapters written)) 

ALSO, If anyone knows how you can upload a picture to the side of the chapter, please message me! I really want to show you guys a few pictures of their beach house in huntington :)