Enchanted To Meet You

Hey guys so this is my first story ever :') I was inspired by the one and only beautiful Taylor Swift. Her song "Enchanted" fueled my idea for this story. I really hope you enjoy it and i haven't edited it at all... im going to go back at the end and fix it up so please be patient and im sorry :) VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, OR MAIL me any time :D 

that is a pic of cassie on the side :)

Prolouge :

 My life isn't perfect as you would assume it is. I don't have fine suitors lining up to woo me to be their wife so they can claim a title and estate. That is what is expected of most young ladies in my class, but not me. I am to be married to a man I have not set eyes upon.

I'm quite sure he will be a disrespectful,cruel,obese man. I'm not normally a judgemental person, but as our carriage sways from the holes in the road it shows he hasn't any interest for his land. I will change this as soon as possible.The land had the potential to be beautiful, tall golden crops would fill the now empty and withered fields. Making our way through the village I could see the poor people begging for crumbs of one another as to survive and not collapse with hunger. I don't understand how one's land can fall to be so neglected. The straw roofs were falling apart leaving holes to allow any rain that came down to  fall right  on to their beds. Children ran around rolling in the durt  which seemed to be encrusted into their bodies at this stage. 

Seeing the manor nearing I began to feel nervous. It matched the village perfectly, the grey washed out stone and the windows covered in durt showed there was obviously no women around. All my thoughts were beginning to give me a slight headache as they rummaged around my head. Would he be a good husband? Could I learn over time to love him? Can I turn this little village around? Can I be happy here? My Mother gave my hand a gentle squeeze as if she could possibly read my mind. All I could do was give her a weak smile in return for this was not the life I had planned for myself.

As soon as the carriage door was opened, I rose and stepped out to meet my husband to be, only to find a servant man there instead with a welcoming smile playing on his lips.

"Good afternoon madam, My name is Blakely but you m'lady can call me Blake. Master Jameson wanted to greet you personally but unfortunately he had important matters to attend." Blakely was a young man with lovely manners and a lovely friendly smile. I knew from that moment we would become great friends and I was glad I had found somebody to talk to as I stay here.

"Good afternoon Blake, My name is Clarissa Anderson, But you can call me Cassie." I returned the smile and introduced my mother.

All was going quite well until he came out. Master Jameson as Blake had pointed out was storming towards us with a face so red I was surprised he did not completely explode with anger. As he bounced down the manor steps his floppy brown hair swayed in front of his slightly tanned face. Quite a handsome man to be honest. You could see beneath his white shirt he  was obviously well built. I quickly snapped out of it as I realised he was now standing right in front of us.

"Blakely, Can you get me my horse from the stables this minute, I have to get into town quickly." Completely ignoring the presence of us two ladies I decided to introduce myself to my future husband. I cleared my throat and before uttering a word he walked away. Completely appalled by the mans behaviour I knew right there and then ..... there was no way I was going to get along with a man like him.

*******

Okay guys so I hope you like it, please give feedback ... COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN ME!!!! :)