Sirius Black- A Break Out Of Prison

Disclaimer- Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling... Not me.

Author's Note- I really hope you enjoy. This is my first one so do like and comment. Sirius would really appreciate it and so would I!

*****

'SIRIUS BLACK', a shout rang down the corridor, 'Stop decorating your godforsaken room and COME DOWN.' Sirius, a handsome boy of sixteen, gritted his teeth. He shook is long, dark hair out of his now- angry face and shouted back, 'I'm coming Mum! Stop shouting for nothing.' He ran down the stairs of No. 12, Grimmauld Place so fast, he couldn't here the next insult his mother yelled, about his friends, at his favourite place in the world- Hogwarts. Currently, he was on Christmas break and since none of the Marauders were staying, he had had to leave. Little Wormtail was at his grandparents'. Remus was going abroad and James- James was there at home, but his mother forced him to stay, because- 'Your cousins will be here any minute'.

'Your cousins', he thought bitterly. His cousins Bellatrix, Narcissa and Andromeda. How he couldn't bear them! Of course, Regulus was all for them, he didn't care if Bellatrix was the darkest fifteen year old witch anyone ever knew and that Narcissa usually spent all her time trailing behind her trying out all her dark magic.

Today, they arrived by Floo Powder. The adults left the youngsters to themselves immediately, which meant Regulus, Bellatrix and Narcissa huddled together in a corner and Sirius and Andromeda were left, awkwardly looking at each other. Andromeda, usually wasn't so bad, and nor was she today. Only, she had an uncanny resemblance of his mother's rude way of talking. Today, they shared their similiar feeling of hatred towards their families. Andromeda was sick of her family's pure-blood mania. She wanted to defy it. And Sirius was tired of his family. He didn't remember the last time he had laughed in this - prison. Worse than Azkaban. Much worse than Azkaban. He had kept a trunk ready, in case he lost his little patience that was left, and escaped.

He was thinking of this, when Bellatrix walked towards them.

She walked like a predator surrounding its prey. She looked at him, her eyes full of ill-hidden malice. 'So Sirius', she cooed, 'Won't you talk to your other cousins? Or are you too busy with dear Andromeda?' Sirius clenched his fists, 'Shut up Bellatrix', he said through gritted teeth. 'Ooh, my, my. You're angry. Why Sirius? Don't like dear Andromeda insulted?'

Sirius didn't hear his own scream of fury, as he vaguely saw Bellatrix and the others blasted backwards, unintentionally. He ran upstairs, straight into his room, before they recovered. That was it. Enough. He grabbed his escape trunk, stowed in some muggle clothes and threw it downstairs. He pushed the trunk outside the house. Regulus tried to mutter something, but Sirius didn't care. He knew where he was going. He was going to the Potters'. They always welcomed him. They knew about his fragile relationship with his family and now it was broken. He had had enough. He slammed the door of Grimmauld Place, last hearing Bellatrix's mad cackle, and stepped into complete freedom for the first time in his life. Out of prison.

A prison he would never look back at.

An escape he would never regret.